• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1st of 2011

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Hey people. Happy new year!!!!!!!
I'm back! *Waits for cries of Oh God not again!* Yes, again, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :stickout

I haven't been back to TTC in a while, scince before christmas, so I thought I better come check, be sure everyone is still alive. No? Y'all look good for a bunch of corpses 😉
aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnyyyyywho, this thread does have a point, in amongst all my rambling about corpses. There's actualy a reason for that too, which will hopefully go hand in hand with my thread. Recently, my sister made me a coppy of the Addams family movie. The first one, from 1991. And scince then, I've discovered there's a broadway musical and am obsessed. Wahoo for obsession! Anyway, I've fallen in love with the awesome force that is Gomez and Morticia. I love how passionate they are, and Gomez' reaction when Morticia speaks french is great. So, staying with fiction, I was wondering what people's favourite fictional characters are. They can be from books, movies, theatre, TV, pretty much anywhere that isn't real. Some of mine are...........

Pretty much the entire Addams family clan, 'specialy Gomez and Morticia
Edward Cullen
Jasper Hale
Emmet Cullen
Alice Cullen
Bella Swan
Romeo Montague
Dervish Grady (Darren Shan's Demonata)
Cedric (From the story "Duke of Salamanah" by our very own Duke Diablo)
Noah Puckerman
Will Shuester
Kurt Hummel
Sue Sylvester
Elphaba Thropp
Fiyero Tiggular
Marco (Or any male ler written about in tk stories by our very own Mistertickle123)

Ok, now I can shut up. :stickout Feedback please!
Bug :wub

My favorite fictional character of all time will forever be Dexter. The Showtime Dexter. The Dexter that secretly performs vigilante killings right under the nose of the Miami police force.

My favorite fictional character of all time will forever be Dexter. The Showtime Dexter. The Dexter that secretly performs vigilante killings right under the nose of the Miami police force.

oh god i love that show! just wish i could get showtime. only got to see the first 2 seasons...

Dexter
Snake Plissken (escape from new york and escape from L.A.)
Gordon Freeman (half-life series of games)
Master Chief John-117 (halo game and novel series)

that's all i can think of now. i'll add others later.

oh god i love that show! just wish i could get showtime. only got to see the first 2 seasons...

Dexter
Snake Plissken (escape from new york and escape from L.A.)
Gordon Freeman (half-life series of games)
Master Chief John-117 (halo game and novel series)

that's all i can think of now. i'll add others later.

High-five!

Dexter is freaking amazing. He is just fantastic. Make sure to see the other three seasons, they are all great.

High-five!

Dexter is freaking amazing. He is just fantastic. Make sure to see the other three seasons, they are all great.

i will when i can. i don't have showtime, but i might try netflix again see if they have more seasons. i REALLY wanna see John Lithgow in the 3rd season. he seems deviously evil lol.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back