• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1st Prize Package for the TT Football Pool

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Greetings phreeks and phriends!

About a week ago, I posted a thread to gauge interest in a TT Football Pool for the '09 season. Loks like we're gonna go ahead and do it. I'll post rules and such the week before it starts. Again, it'll be a simple matter of picking games for the most part, nothing too complicated.

Our first entity in the TK community to step up to offer something in the way of a prize is Agency Publishing! Obs has been nice enough to set us up with a pretty good package for whoever wins first place this year.

The winner will recieve a free video clip of their choice from TickleTown.com AND the entire current story arc of The Agencies tickling comic. This will include issues 7 right through to the as-yet-unreleased issue 13! And, of course, the winner will also receive the aforementioned custom sig image touting their winnership courtesy of The Bandito and Dave2112.

This is pretty cool, and I'd like to thank Obs and Agency Publishing.

We could still use a second prize, perhaps a third. 😉 If anyone in the TK community would like to offer something up for this litle effort, we'd greatly appreciate it...and will whore the shit out of your site! 😀

Looking forward to this, folks. Let's have some fun.

There's no link. And anyone can join in at any time once it starts. The week before the season starts, I'll post the rules...and then it'll be a matter of joining in, picking the games I post and racking up points. This isn't a fantasy league, so there's no sign-ups or anything like that. It's just a football pool that will run all season. Easy to play and easy to join in. 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back