• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[2/14/12]* The Initiation *[F/F,FF/F]*

t2productions

1st Level Red Feather
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ALL!

Veronica has been coming along well as an apprentice and is increasing in her confidence to break all those who sit before her in the stocks. Miss J and Marise take exception to this and are willing to put their differences aside in order to teach Veronica a valueable lesson by way of initiation. The duo lock her in the stocks and waste no time exploiting all of Veronica's ticklish spots. Midway through, Marise decides that she'd like Veronica all to herself and Miss J kindly concedes. At this point Marise switches gear to a little more sensual side, followed by a evil streak of tickle torture to remind Veronica that she's got dues to pay! This clip features nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling w/sensual elements, oil use and brush/feather instruments.

STATS

Length: 28 minutes Full (13 Feet Only, 16 upper only)
Starring: Miss J, Marise, Veronica
Shoe Size: Veronica (8.5)
Relevant Sequels: The Apprentice's Revenge, A Year of Vengeance

Attached are five hi-res stills for your enjoyment. The link to the SD and HD previews are below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

The Initiation - SD Preview
The Initiation - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available exclusively in our online store at http://www.************************

Last edited:
what is the prices of this clip if it were to be purchased privately? Are you also offering it in segments, like lower body, upper body?

I'll send you a PM for pricing and details. I offer it in both SD and HD as well as segments - upper body and feet only. Pretty much an option for everyone 🙂.

what is the prices of this clip if it were to be purchased privately? Are you also offering it in segments, like lower body, upper body?

This clip is now available for sale in our online store effective today. Enjoy!

I thought the admins told you to stop doing this. please stop or I will ask the admins to take action

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back