• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 cents on Kristin Lea?

realtickling

TMF Regular
Hi. We're going to get together with Kristin Lea soon, and some other gals (that you haven't seen before), so we'd like to ask the tickling public:

Do you like to see Kristin better as a Tickler or as a Ticklee?

Kristin is an incredible tickler... but she is one of the most awesome ticklees I have ever seen!!! Kristin as the ticklee all the way!

Hahathna

How about both? You could do a "Dungeon Of Reversal" type thing at the end.

If it had to be one or the other though, I'd say tickler. She's absolutely evil when it comes to that. But in a good way...

Tough one...

If I must choose, I would say tickler. However, the people she tickles should get a little revenge if possible. I love those feet of hers and would like to see them tickled.

The hell with it. Just tickle her. Can I help?

Thanks for listening,

Knight Tickler

Last edited:
Kristin is one of the most lovely ticklees there is, but I already have several videos with her being tickled. Since these are new girls and Kristin is your second-best female tickler (behind only the awesome Priscilla), I vote for her as a tickler.

But you can give Kristin a good 2-3 minute tickling just for old times!😎

There can never ever be too many videos of Kristin Lea being tickled!!!

She is an awesome tickler, so if she was just tickling, I'd definitely still buy the video. But I agree with SuperTickler... even a few minutes of Kristin being tickled is a wonderful thing!

Hahathna

Kristen is fun to watch in both scenarios, but I'd like to see her as a tickler ( she's so good at it). 🙂

Attachments

• for fl brand new tic2.jpg
    for fl brand new tic2.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 0
  • for fl sexy tic toon1.jpg
    for fl sexy tic toon1.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 0
I would vote to see her as both.
She's just too damn pretty to waste on one side of line.

Peace,
DK

Kristin Lea

As you know, I love that Kristin Lea. She makes a great tickler. It really is her sly grin and cute dimples that wins me over. I just love seeing her whether she tickles or is tickled. Oh hell, I would buy any video with Kristin.😉

Attachments

• Left hand.jpg
    Left hand.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
Tickling Kristen

Hi Kathy,
I love the sound of her laughter and would love to see her tickled more. It would be nice to see her with her beautiful bare feet in stocks with her big toes tied back, making her soles taunt and then a girl at each foot nibbling them tenderly like corn cobs. I bet that would drive her mad! While were at it, at the smae time get a girl on her ribs...show her no mercy! Her laugh is the best!

More foot nibbling!
Chuckster

Kristen Lea

I like her as the ticklee best!
Her laugh is totally fantastic.
All ten of my fingers are avialbable to help !!!
🙂

I have to agree with darkknight on this one. Kristin Lea is just too beautiful to pass up a good tickling on her..but she is a natural pro when it comes to true torture. I say..DO BOTH! Maybe like a trio of hysterics thing. Have her as one of the victims then a tickler the rest of the time!🙂

You guys are so funny to listen to. I just talked with her on the phone this morning. She's itching to do some tickling. I'll try and make sure she gets tickled too though. Thanks for the input on this question.

Ahh man no fair. I am the comic relief, thats my gimmeck😛
hmmmmm I would say have her....do the tickling. Well actually i am pretty knew to this whole tickling community, i will just go with the flow here.😕

Last edited:
Kathy--

When are you guys starting the Kristin Lea fan club? She is awesome.

And on a related subject... have you ever thought about doing the tickle fight of the century... Kristin vs Priscilla?!!!

It would be EPIC!!! Bigger than the "Thriller in Manilla"! Oh, the pathos... oh, the bondage... oh, the hysterical laughter!!!

Just something to think about...

Hahathna

Kristen Lea

I would love to see Kristin on the rack being worked over (especially the soles of her bare feet) by the Tickler in Black. It would be "Dungeon of Happiness" all over again with Kristin taking Rachelle's place.

Attachments

• 101 101.jpg
    101 101.jpg
    704.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 101 100.jpg
    101 100.jpg
    686.8 KB · Views: 97
  • 101 099.jpg
    101 099.jpg
    698.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 101 097.jpg
    101 097.jpg
    724.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 101 088.jpg
    101 088.jpg
    698 KB · Views: 154
  • 101 087.jpg
    101 087.jpg
    775.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 101 022.jpg
    101 022.jpg
    823.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 101 023.jpg
    101 023.jpg
    830.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 101 028.jpg
    101 028.jpg
    693.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 101 031.jpg
    101 031.jpg
    773.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 101 032.jpg
    101 032.jpg
    688.5 KB · Views: 91
Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back