• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 new BAC tribute albums

Cynthia_Massol

TMF Master
I was busy this begining of the month by making two new BAC tribute albums in co-authorship with Ghirighiri26 🙂

Tales of Tickle TORTURE #6 (4 pages)
An unreleased custom issue, continuing the official BAC saga, featuring Chinese tickling & foot salons (like in previous issue with Fu Lin & Bernice),
including also various BAC's favorite fantasies like "TICKLE oil" or cat's lickling (inspired by Laughing Pines #1),
but featuring totally new characters (especially Madam Kitchii Koo, kind of "successor" to Fu Lin) 🙂
The story from this album is mainly from TickleFeather007, including also some texts by Ghirighiri26 & Quillsman
and featuring TickleFeather007 artworks edited by myself 🙂

RETURN TO LAUGHING PINES - Chapter VIII : Laughing Gas Therapy (8 pages)
A new chapter of a spin-off saga following the official Laughing Pines serie, featuring asylum therapies galleries by various artists.
This is the first chapter of this serie to have been made in collaboration between several artists instead of a main one :
Story by Ghirighiri26 based on original A.I. artworks by AIMatureMadness colorized by Rubedo and edited by myself !

Attachments

• Tales of Tickle TORTURE #6.jpg
    Tales of Tickle TORTURE #6.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 187
  • RETURN TO LAUGHING PINES - Chapter VIII.jpg
    RETURN TO LAUGHING PINES - Chapter VIII.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 187
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back