• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2003 Web (maybe newspaper) article

drizzay01

TMF Poster
I stumbled across this, figured i'd share too.

KINGSTON-Police are investigating a man who allegedly was approaching women at the local shopping plaza this week and asking to tickle their feet for cash.

Police Chief Donald Briggs Jr. said that, on Monday, a man in a car approached a 22-year-old female as she exited the bank in Carriage Towne Plaza. She claimed that the man asked her if he could tickle her feet and that he offered to pay her to agree.

The woman continued on her way unharmed, but reported the bizarre incident to police.

Briggs said that, while he was investigating the strange encounter, he received a second report from a young woman who was similarly approached as she left the post office, which is located in the same plaza.

This woman was also asked if she would allow the man to tickle her feet and money was once more offered as an incentive.

Briggs said that, technically, no crime has been committed. However, based on the strange nature of the incidents, police are investigating a 26-year-old local man identified as the perpetrator. No charges have been filed, and the man’s name is not being released.

Sgt. Detective Joel Johnson said that, when questioned, the man admitted to the accusations made against him. Johnson said that police do not know how much a foot tickle would have been worth to the man, because no specific dollar amount was offered to the women in this case.

soo, now that you all know it's legal...go knock yourselves out =P

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back