• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

23F Switch looking for RPs with darker themes.

TicklishAlice

Greetings!

I'm currently in the market for some potential new roleplaying partners. As per the title, I'm a switch, so I'd be interested in lees, lers, as well as other switches (M and F both welcome). I'm specifically looking for someone willing to incorporate some darker themes, like horror, heavy non-con, "bad ending" type stuff. I have several ideas, but it's probably easier to discuss these in private for anyone interested.

I am mostly interested in more long form roleplays that take place over longer periods of time with an evolving plot and interesting characters that focuses on more than just tickling 99% of the time, with replies that are more than just a sentence or two long. I only RP through Discord.

If you're interested, then please send me a private message here on TMF with a brief introduction of yourself, as I am much more likely to see that than replies to this thread. Feel free to include your Discord username in your message.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you!

Alice

P.S. - If you've already added me on Discord from the last RP thread I made a year or two ago but we haven't really talked, feel free to message me again and let me know you read this thread. In my first thread, I made the mistake of including my Discord username in my actual post, with the result of having so many people add me all at once that I got entirely overwhelmed and ended up not replying to most of them.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back