• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24yo girlfriend of mine looking for new ideas to tease me with

Tittyswagg

My girl (24yo) is quite the tease, she knows about my fantasy of seeing her get tickled my someone else. Even if I would not be comfortable with seeing this right now, She teases me a lot with the thought of it, even telling me fantasy tickle storys.
I obviously told her that I posted about this here in the TMF and she even agreed on posting some pictures of her feet.
Today she suggested I should ask you guys for any ideas she can tease me even more with, she's stepping up the game. But she's running out of story ideas so here's me asking for her what kind of ideas she should come up with next?

My girl (24yo) is quite the tease, she knows about my fantasy of seeing her get tickled my someone else. Even if I would not be comfortable with seeing this right now, She teases me a lot with the thought of it, even telling me fantasy tickle storys.
I obviously told her that I posted about this here in the TMF and she even agreed on posting some pictures of her feet.
Today she suggested I should ask you guys for any ideas she can tease me even more with, she's stepping up the game. But she's running out of story ideas so here's me asking for her what kind of ideas she should come up with next?
Ok sir, here’s what you do. If she is a proper-ticklish lee and if you like her feet, I have a suggestion for you to try:

You sit on your bed or the floor with your back supported and your legs open.

Have your honey sit in front of you so that her feet can easily reach and contact your happy area.

Have a third person (in my case, my honey’s girlfriend) get behind her and tickle her while she gives you a footjob and see who can hold out the longest.

This is a very fun activity because my honey’s girlfriend ends up getting tickled too…

Man that sounds really hot!
Unfortunately we never involved another person into our little kinks mainly because of jealousy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

7/3/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room, always something happening!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back