• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3 donated clips and 7 of my collection

The_rocking

TMF Master
you gonna see rare clips, old clips and maybe new clips for you on this update.
http://www.prodigyweb.net.mx/joaquingarciaa/

I AM REQUESTING HELP IN FIND A CLIP OR INFORMATION ABOUT THE PICTURE ON THE RIGHT OF MY PAGE. THIS ONE IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE, MAYBE BECAUSE IS ONE OF MY FIRST PICS I SEE ABOUT A 7 YEARS AGO.

I've seen the picture before, but I've never seen a clip of that scene. From the image quality and the posing, I always assumed it was from a magazine. I'm sure someone here can give you more reliable information.

By the way, the clip called 'hcfbmpg1.mpeg' that you currently have shown as being from Harmony Concepts is actually from Candlelite Video and is called Holly's Cure For Boredom.

nimrod

That pic IS from a magazine. One of the old 'Tied & Tickled' mags from a few years ago. (boy, do they bring back memories) As far as I know, these were never scenes from movies, just pictorials. I think HOM used to publish them.

And may I take this oppotunity to give kudos to the_rocking for the excellent job he's doing. I've gotten many clips I've never seen before, and a few I've lost along the way. Thanks for helping expand my clip library even further.

slacker 2114 is right

The pictures in those magazines always gave me the impression that they were lifted from videotape. I used to imagine that HOM had vaults full of videotaped sessions. I figured that they would one day release them so that sobs like me dying to see the actual sessions would lap them up (that appears not to be the case 🙄 ). This picture would have appeared in the magazine as a set of approximately 8 or so pics with the rest of the set being primarily black and white. My guess is that the set may appear on Venray's site (http://venray1.takehost.com) under the 'Drew Pics' section. If I find that I have any others myself, I will e-mail them to you.

I find myself constantly thanking you for all the clips you post, rocking, but then again you're constantly posting clips 🙂 . Thanx again (again)!

Great clips, the general hospital one is outstanding, three cheers for the rock. Why aren't there more mainstream clips like that . . . you know it happens in real life, too bad.

love the clips but...

rocking i think what your doing for the tmf community is great, and i don't mean to complain but i know some of us are specifically foot people, stomache people, armpit people etc... and some of us are still on 56k modems and it's hard to download big clips, especially when you don't even know if it's something your interested in, so i was just wondering if you could start putting little labels next to ALL of the clips that say (feet,armpits) or (stomache,feet) something like that, it would be greatly appreciated for the 56k people, you've done a lot for this community and you've only been here a short time, keep posting!

Hehehe!
Indeed it happen in real life!!!
I use to work in a hospital and the cashier of the hospital wears pantyhose always!
Then I always step back to her and she was dangling all the time and then I take off her shoes with no resistance and get the chance to took her feet and gave her a little massage and little tickles, I thought she like it because she always do the same when iI came to her...

NICE MEMORIES INDEED!

Thanks for posting the clips The_rocking! That "General Hospital" clip was amazing!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back