• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3 mainstream clips [ see inside for details ]

i bloke rides again!

Great! I can't wait to see that Flesh Gordon clip. You definitely come up with some good ones!

i bloke, which system are they in? mpg, rm, avi? I can't load down hqx-files. Thanks!

they are mov's...my system viewed them as zipped files when i tried to view from here......i had to go to the site itself and download from there. ....great clips i_bloke. 🙂

I'm curious to see these, 2 of them are ones I've heard about for some time and never come across, but I too had problems opening the files. I couldn't get to the home site either -- maybe you could link us to it, Prime?

It seems whenever I download a .mov file, all I get is sound with no picture. That's what's happened here, even though I have the newest version of the quicktime player. Anyone have any theories, or have the same problem?

Appreciate the linkage, Prime. Thanks.

U.N. Owen - sometimes movie files require certain audio and video codecs to play properly. I usually encounter this with divx and mpeg files, but mov's may respond the same. If updating Quicktime doesn't work, try searching for something called a Nimo Codec. You should find it pretty easily and installing it will take care of your audio/video problems for virtually all files in all formats for good.

i really want to see this clips too, but im getting no picture and just sound, all i have is a low version of mov. what can i do

i downloaded that codec progam and all i get is just audio! #%$(, So how else can o get these to work?
At least that clips at TickleTown work!!!

3 mainstream clips

i_bloke...

The first clip was Bah!! But the other two were Woohoo!!

Keep up the good work...A few more postings like this and you may give Juggler a run for his money.

(Just kidding, Juggler)(*gush*)

Cheers.

some tips for downloading and viewing...

..from a guy feeling like an oldtimer!

When you are downloading and notice it seems to be "stuck" cancel and click on the link again (in the original post) when the download starts again it picks up where it left off (at least it did that for me)!!😛

Secondly...once downloaded I just used Win Zip to extracted the file...played fine for me!

Great clips ibloke!! The frist and third are ones I've always wondered about!!!

~ toyou

I don't see the relevance of Winzip -- these files aren't zipped.😕

for me (aat least) the files downloaded as .zip extensions. When I used winzip (right click...extract to(location/filename) it saved the clip as a .mov

That's just what worked for me incase anyone wants to try it too!

~ toyou

Here's how I saved the files using Netscape:

1) Left-click on the link.
2) A window pops up that says "Save decoded file as:". I typed in the part of the filename up to the .mov extension. For example, the first link is to a file called fg2.mov-binhex.hqx, so I saved it as fg2.mov
3) A new browser window opens up for the download and I watched the progress in the lower left-hand corner.
4) When the download is complete, you can play the clip using Quicktime.

nimrod

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back