• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3 Page Tickling Comic FUN! 8D

sassysnake

TMF Novice
A quick comic I made some time ago! It's the Lizard from Spiderman being tickled by some tickle monster! XP Just watch poor Lizard beg!! Doesn't he have the cutest sharp-toothed smile? ^^

Ah this one I remember. You loved tickling this poor guy and I know you would still love to tickle this guy silly XD

Again, I'm not a fan of reptiles or furries or anything other than girls being tickled.

BUT

I love the way that this piece concentrates on the facial expressions and effect of the tickling. So its a win for me.

R

The anticipation killz me!!!

I love love LOVE the way those devious claws patiently handle the foot and the sweet spot while the snake screams for mercy!!

You have a knack for foot and facial expression drawing! I could practically feel those nails from the way you drew them!

Ahahahahahaha!! Cute!!

I didin't expected the Lizard from Spiderman could have been so... sweet!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Again, I'm not a fan of reptiles or furries or anything other than girls being tickled.

BUT

I love the way that this piece concentrates on the facial expressions and effect of the tickling. So its a win for me.

R

For someone who isn't interested in anthro stuff, you sure like to keep an eye on my updates! 😉 I really like that! :hug: It's great to know some people don't mind at least dropping a kind comment on pics like this even if it doesn't tickle their interest! ^^

The anticipation killz me!!!

I love love LOVE the way those devious claws patiently handle the foot and the sweet spot while the snake screams for mercy!!

You have a knack for foot and facial expression drawing! I could practically feel those nails from the way you drew them!

Hee hee! X3 Thanks! Reading comments like this almost makes me wanna continue the comic!

I put a lot of practice for drawing hands and feet! ^^ Not to boast, but this isn't the first time someone told me they could feel the tickling just from looking at a pic! XD Thanks! :hug:

Ahahahahahaha!! Cute!!

I didin't expected the Lizard from Spiderman could have been so... sweet!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

OH, who knew he would turn out to be such a ticklish cutie! X3 I got PLENTY more pics of Lizard! I adore him!

You are very good at drawing feet and facial expressions! I would also like to see a sequel to that comic XD

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back