• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

3 tickling pictures 6-13-04

TC Video

3rd Level Red Feather
here are three more

Attachments

• 5407ad.JPG
    5407ad.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,510
  • 5408ad.JPG
    5408ad.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,328
  • 5409ad.JPG
    5409ad.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,280
TIB you have the best selection of asian ticklees and this girl is one of them. Thanks for pics!

and one question

Hey TIB, I was just wondering, if you don't mind answering. How much does it usually cost to film a tickle session. I am sure the models you use must cost a lot. I am just curious.

trainmaster500 said:
Hey TIB, I was just wondering, if you don't mind answering. How much does it usually cost to film a tickle session. I am sure the models you use must cost a lot. I am just curious.

depends on a lot of things. how many models are involved. how long we need to keep them to get it all filmed. how close to nude they will be. who they are. how ticklish they are. it all depends on a ton of different variables.

i will tell you that we've spent as much as $2000 to get 3 hours worth of tickling footage. :weird:

but its not always that much.

Thanks for that info TIB. Now if I could only convince these Canadian girls to be as open to tickling as most American girls are 🙂 (yeah I am from Canada)

don't fool yourself. most american girls aren't open to tickling on video.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back