• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

30 day tickle monster challenge!

simplegoat

TMF Novice
Yes the tumbler infamous 30 day monster girl challenge. But with a twist! This time they're all tickle monsters. All original art done once a day because nothing beats procrastinating school work with fetish art! So enjoy the picture for day one. Harpy girl!

if you don't know what this is here's the list of subjects you're supposed to make monster girls out of.

1. Harpy
2. Centaur
3. Slime
4. Naga
5. Mermaid
6. Spider Girl
7. Plant Girl
8. Octomaid
9. Demon
10. Succubus
11. True Monster
12. Zombie
13. Insect Girl
14. Dullahan
15. Dragon/Reptile Girl
16. Ghost
17. Robot
18. Alien
19. Cyclops
20. Satyr
21. Canine Girl
22. Feline Girl
23. Yōkai
24. Multiple Limbs
25. Favorite Monster Girl
26. Favorite Monster Girl Character
27. A Truly Gruesome Girl
28. A Group of Monster Girls Together
29. A Monster Girl and Her Significant Other
30. Celebrate Monster Girls!

awesome idea, im gonna take it too, its been to long since ive posted a pic here... dont worry though, i wont be hijacking ur thread ;p i'll prolly put these on my own tumblr. also great job with da pic, really smooth like, and thanks for bringin the challenge to my attention also ^^

EDIT: *facedesk* im reaaallly dumb, i was lookin around tumblr for the "start date" for this cuz i thought it was like a specific/monthly thing, but now i think i understand that the 30 days can start whenever u please ^^''' hehe duurhur

Last edited:
I also like this concept and the art is not bad at all. I look forward to seeing the rest.

day 2

This one brought to you by margaritas.
in other words I did this one drunk, but that's not the point.
For centaur girl I drew a picture of a goat girl who has a taste for salted soles.

Day 3 slime girl!!!

To make up for my less than stellar goat girl, I spent a few hours and really really worked this baby up.

SLIME STORY:
Slimes, well known as one of the weakest of dungeon monsters, have developed a habit of sneaking up on sleeping or disarmed adventurers and force them into into making familiar contracts. They do this by binding the adventurer in slime and either seducing them or tickle torturing them into making a contract that will turn the slime into a summon for the adventurer. These two are doing the classic, "you laugh you loose" challenge.

Last edited:
Pretty effective transparency for the slime girl! That effect isn't simple to achieve! The centaur's not bad either! Nice design!

Day 4 Naga

I'll admit, I'm like, 2 days behind. But school comes first cus school's the worst.

Forest nagas of North America are not big enough to eat people. They are very long and flexible and playful. This hiker didn't know not to go looking for snakes and wound up trapped by a group of naga. They like holding their prisoners until they promise to protect their habitat. Release usually costs a $50 minimum to wild animal sanctuary charity.

Last edited:
Tis a great idea, and the works that are already out are great as well. Can't wait for more.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back