• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

30 FREE Pedicure Tickling Clips

JamalD777

Banned
Hey Guys, I'm a long time Lurker, First time Poster (mostly because I just figured out how to post haha) I've actually been on this forum long before I was legally allowed to be... Simply because this is the only place I feel understands me in my world, atleast understands me fully. No one in my life knows what it's like to like tickling more than or atleast equal to sex, and there for none of them could ever understand me and I feel like I would come across as a creeper if I shared that part of me. But people here understand me and share my "unique" common interest, and for making me not feel so ab-normal I want to do this for all of you.

I have compiled over the last few years, over 30 pedicure tickling clips, that I've taken myself. They are no where to be found on the internet today, and can only be gotten through me. I want to give you access to all 30 of them. I made a youtube video explaining just how to get them Here --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrsZ...hannel&list=UL

In the video, I explain how I am passionate about a software called MYPCBackup and how it daily and automatically backup up your files to its server so if your pc ever crashes, or gets lost, stolen, or broken you still have access to your files. And it can cost as little as $4 a month (and only as high as $9) so it is totally worth the money even if you were not getting the clips. But I am giving access to my clips to anyone who purchases MYPCBackup through me and my link --> http://track.mypcbackup.com/?89332a47

Then sends me an email with your transaction ID and saying you want the clips to my email [email protected]

Also to wrap everything up, I've given you a call to action for team work, you see I also went and accumulated 150 never before seen pedicure clips from people on twitter who I had video themselves or their friends and send them to my email. Here is where YOU come in... If I can get 2,000 sign ups (or more) in the next 2 weeks then I will post ALL 150 CLIPS on my youtube channel for your viewing pleasure!

So tell your friends and your family to sign up through that MYPCBackup link I inlcuded above and spread the word through the different forums and chat rooms you are involved in. Lets hit 2,000!

Here are some pictures of some of the girls you will see in the Pedicure Clips when you join MYPCBackup through my link.

But wait there's more!!! Be one of the first 100 customers and receive an additional 100 clips FREE!!! That's right, FREE!!!

Just pay additional processing and handling.

No thanks.

Why not 1golfer? I am trying to atleast promote a product of value, as you would pay probably 3 or 4 times the price for Mypcbackup to just buy my clips if they were for sale like normal clips, and you get a product that everyone should own anyway.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back