• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

30/m ticklee in the Bay Area

grizzly75196

TMF Novice
Hey everybody! Ive posted here a couple of times here with some success, so figured Id give it another try. I've had multiple tickling sessions with others and ive been the ticklee for every one. I am a 30 year old white male who looks like hes a little younger than he actually is.

Anyways, I absolutely love being tickled all over my body, and im very ticklish just about everywhere. Sometimes I even beg for more tickling while I'm being tickled. I think that's why everyone that I've had a session with would say I'm really fun to tickle. My favorite part of any tickling session is being tied up and awaiting my punishment. I love the anticipation of being tickled, and when the tickling actually happens, its so much better!

I am willing to travel to you, especially if you can host. I live in the east bay, so any drive around the bay area wouldn't be bad at all.

So anyway, if you want to chat, and maybe even set up a tickle session, let me know, it would be great to chat and get to know each other. Hope to talk to you soon!

Roux - Bay Area is generally accepted to mean the San Francisco Bay Regiom because of how far reaching the region is and it being a major metropolitan area in the US. Just sayin

Bob, you're cracking me up.

FWIW, there's a Bay Area down in the LA area too. Had folks from down there asking such about my events a over a decade ago.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back