• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

30 seconds of Free Tickling (TC Video)

TC Video

3rd Level Red Feather
hi. please enjoy watching Audrey Dupree's ticklish feet. this clip is in realplayer format.
RIGHT CLICK and save on the link below.
take care.

// edit

Until I can figure out the attachment upload problem:
http://www.tickletheater.com/5220sample.rm

Last edited by a moderator:
lemme be the first to say - nice
good to be let in all those *amazing looking* new (and old) TC video clips - thanks TC Video.

I posted this on the previous forum, but I'll post it again. The clip lags extremely for me. I don't know how to fix it. The laughing track is heard while the sock is just being taken off. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Zechs Merquiise said:
I posted this on the previous forum, but I'll post it again. The clip lags extremely for me. I don't know how to fix it. The laughing track is heard while the sock is just being taken off. Any ideas on how to fix this?

don't stream the video. instead, RIGHT CLICK on the link and SAVE it to your computer before viewing it. if needed, change the filename to tc5220sample.rm (if is comes to your computer named ".ram")

it works!

i just did a test download and then played it perfectly.

The reason this (and probably all other files) might be difficult to download is because the new site design requires you to log in once again before downloading anything. It might be helpful if the webmaster posted a reminder on the front page, but hopefully everyone will figure it out. Once you're back in, it should all work.

Oh that was heaven! Thanks TC

TC Video said:
hi. please enjoy watching Audrey Dupree's ticklish feet. this clip is in realplayer format.
RIGHT CLICK and save on the link below.
take care.

ticklemad said:
I'll second that - Heaven and hell all rolled up into one
you are welcome. i hope everyone has been able to download it successfully?

.............test post of the same clip at a better quality

(administrator? its not allowing me to post video files since you changed servers)
let me know if its something we're doing wrong.
thanks

[email protected]

TC Video said:
.............test post of the same clip at a better quality

(administrator? its not allowing me to post video files since you changed servers)
let me know if its something we're doing wrong.
thanks

[email protected]

When you click "Add this file" you must wait until the file is fully uploaded. You will know it is uploaded when you see the filename appear in a new table called "Current Attachments (file size here)". Here is an example:

Attachments

• finishedupload.jpg
    finishedupload.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 212
TickleTheater said:
When you click "Add this file" you must wait until the file is fully uploaded. You will know it is uploaded when you see the filename appear in a new table called "Current Attachments (file size here)". Here is an example:

oh. thats why.
what's the size limit on the file?

🙁 It still doesn't work. The sock goes half way off and then the skipping begins. It seems any TC Clips 450kbs and above does not work for me. I don't know if it's my Real Player or somethin. Anything I can do?

Zechs Merquiise said:
🙁 It still doesn't work. The sock goes half way off and then the skipping begins. It seems any TC Clips 450kbs and above does not work for me. I don't know if it's my Real Player or somethin. Anything I can do?

Can anyone help my situation please? Sorry to be a bother, but I love TC Video stuff and it's fustrating that the clip does not work. Is there an encoder or a converter that might help? Thanks

Hmmm.....it sounds like one of two things. Either a) You are streaming it instead of downloading it to your computer, and the stream is getting messed up part way through. If so, download it. Or b) It is downloading partway and not completing the save, hense the stopping vid. Or, it is becoming corrupted as you save it, and frankly, I have no idea why it would be either of the latter two. I can email it to you if you want, just let me know. If it still doesn't work then, Realplayer is having issues.

My email, in case you do not wish to share yours,

Last edited by a moderator:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back