• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3D Anime Tickling

Rotulario1

This is from a site which produces 3d hentai, two girls tied and tickled bay two men.

Is a ~13 min, 127Mb mpg file.

http://www.megarotic.com/pt/?d=TN5627V6
http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=3Y4M5Y95

Just clic in the button and the download should start, if an error message appears, keep trying and the download should begin.

EDIT: I uploaded the file to megaupload too, I think is easier to download from megarotic tho, but some people prefer megaupload, so...

Attachments

• full0080.jpg
    full0080.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 1,347
  • indx0180.jpg
    indx0180.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,589
  • full0060.jpg
    full0060.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 972
  • full0040.jpg
    full0040.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 1,006
Last edited:
ok I have a problem... I download toolbar install it and when i try to download it says "try to configure your downloader". Please assist me...

You don't have to install any toolbar, simply clic the button and the download should start.

The message you see means that the servers are busy, just keep trying.

You could try too with a Download Manager like Flashget, simply give it the url and set it to try everytime until it begins the download. At the end it will download the file.

it might ask you to put in a few letters as one of those authentication codes but thats easily done.
great post its downloading as i type. ill post again with comments on the vid ;)

Wow, im watching the vid. The animation isn't to bad, the movements of the ticklers and the ticklees are a bit..repetitive.

But what interests me is the voices, the two girls have distinctly different, but both cute, voices that often begin talking and the end of the sentence is said through cute laughter. I only wish i could understand them...

But all in all a rather interesting vid. Thanks

Thanks you guys... now it works great :D

This is freaking awesome. Never seen something like this before.

i think it'd been better if there feet were tickled but interestin clip

What are the first 20 volumes like?
Too bad it's in Japanese. (I think)

Anyone know Japanese? I'm curious about what's being said.
But great find! I loved it! Very cute/erotic.

From the very little Japanese I know, I can tell that there being tortured for information. About what I don't know.

As if no one here couldn't work that out for themselves ;)

This is from a group called "Ararza."

http://www.ararza.com/

They specialize in "super heroine interogation/torture scenes." There's not actually a whole ton of other episodes with tickling in them. A few, but not many. The videos and photo packs can be purchased from another website that handles all sorts of hentai and anime stuff called dlsite.com; Ararza links directly to them for sales. Both websites have both English and Japanese variants, but there is often more content in the Japanese pages.

They are mostly saying "Bastards", "Sorry" and "Kill me"... there are few sentences I can't understand though...

What's New

7/4/2024
Happy Independence Day!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back