• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

3D FF/F Feet/UB Andromeda

GreyArea

TMF Expert
I'm glad you liked the temple-set. Here is the next set, which I've called Andromeda to give it a vaguely sci-fi-ish atmosphere.

If I remember correctly, Andromeda is a) the name of a nearby (in astronomical proportions, anyhow) galaxy and b) the name of a girl who was chained to a rock to be gobbled up by Poseidon's sea monster and finally saved by Greek hero Perseus. I think the name of a chained-up girl is as good as any.

...that's it.

Next week (so I hope) the Sorceress will bring you to her realm of dark magic.

Have a good time!

Coolness! A pity the rotating brushes didn't get her feet though 😱 It'd be cool to see an animation of this scene 😉

Are you going to make more? That was cool. You should make one that has aliens.

OMG! Rotating ostrich feather brushes! Awesome! I wish that was me on the rack! ^_^

Awesome work! Completely different to your animation stuff but great all the same! Any chance of getting your 3D work animated? 😀

Great renders - I don't care for short hair on women, though - I prefer the more feminine look of long hair.

I love the blue vs green motif. If they are out there looking for blue haired girls, I think I am going to pick up some hair dye and nail polish 🙂

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back