• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

3d tickling images

mrt881

Hello. And thanks for dropping by.

I have downloaded loads of free tickling images over the years, so I want to give something back. I am striking out as comic book illustrator and love tickling. There is no finer sight than a beautiful woman being tickled. Below are a few images from my erotic graphic novel 'Sarah's Ticklish Turmoil'.

Sarah is good Christian woman who from the South. Sarh is the apple of her daddy's eye and she prides herself for being pure and chaste. But one night, after falling asleep on her folks' couch, she awakes to find herself in dark, creepy dungeon. Sarah is shocked to find herself bound and completely nude. Her beautiful body is bound to the floor and vulnerable. Sarah struggles and pulls at the manacles, but she cannot escape.

Then, a beautiful raven~haired nude woman joins strolls into Sarah's cell. The stranger has a cruel look and and a sadistic smile on her pretty face. Sarah begs her captor to release her. But all the gorgeous stranger wants to do is tickle torture her trapped, naked prisoner. Poor Sarah howls with laughter and pleads for her jailer to stop tickling her... but the stranger is having far too much fun.

View attachment 324736

View attachment 324735

View attachment 324734

View attachment 324733

View attachment 324732

'Sarah's Ticklish Turmoil' has 81 pages and over 130 more images to view. If you like what you see then just click this link: http://www.lulu.com/shop/doctor-t/sarahs-ticklish-turmoil/ebook/product-20454442.html

Thanks for reading.

Doctor T

What's New

10/20/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chatroom this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back