• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3girl.tickle.rm (caution! nudity)

This clip can't be downloaded with Netscape, and it's huge (over 9 MB, but only 1 min 53 secs long).

It's from the old Harmony video TK-13 (Tickle and Tell) with Caressa Savage, Phoenix Morgan, and Allison Brach (better known as Greta Carlsson), and only Caressa's breasts are bare.

jolly rancher, thanks for the clip, it's deeply appreciated. Please give us as much info as you know about any clips you post, eg file size, length, and content. It would have saved me half an hour of internet time if I had known before. That's no reproach, just a hint how to make your clips even more appreciated... 🙂

Welcome to the Forum!

NOOOOOOOOO

damn angelfire for shutting down that link!!! Damn them! 🙁 I missed it. Anyone want to be a good samaratin and send me the file? 🙂 really appreciate it

Please...

The link does not work,
Please somebody fix it or repost it.Lots of members have not seen it yet.
Thanks

Ummm

talon,

The poster has reached his bandwidth limit on his angelfire page. As a poster before you pointed out, I might add. Until time passes (a month or two) angelfire will keep the account locked down so no more bandwidth can be used.

Yes it sucks you cannot see the clip, but that's the way things are on the web now. No free unlimited hosting. There is little that can be done about it. We all deal.

Also, reporting this post to me by using the 'Alert the Mods feature' was an abuse of that system. Such reports are reserved for innappropriate content, or real problems. Not whining that you cannot download a clip. Don't do that again.

Myriads

Sorry to bother you myraids. I did not know that you would get so pissed. Forget I said anything. I wont bother your highness again with such trivial matters.😡

Site not avaiable

Angelfire reports this site no longer availble. Just thought you all might like to know. 🙂

Wirchler

This is totally irresponsible

If web pages were left up for a minimum of 120 years, then all people would be guaranteed the ability to see what is posted by members of their own generation.

Think about it, many pine trees stand up for that long, why not web pages ?

And hey, look at how long the Grand Canyon has been left for people to see.

If the Egyptians can leave the pyramids up long enough for us to see them, then why not free web hosting services ?

Previously- I reviewed this video, please refer to the Video Review
section. Clips are nice,however I would recommend this for purchase.

Ahh, here it is.

I was wondering what the odd tangential requests were in the main A/V Clip forum. Anyway, were you not paying any attention at all to the outcome of this topic, Conan? The sarcasm of P50's post? The pointing out that this is a post from three years ago? I mean, I can understand the desire to see this clip and all, but...

I don't know. I guess it's sort of an epic tale of built up hopes and disappointment.

*sighs*

<i>Dramatis Personae:</i>

M_____ Defavre - Tickle Clipmerchant
Monsieur Lemeur - Patron of Defavre's Clipshop
C. Norman Black - Just off the boat from England; Arrived moments too late to obtain clip
Sgt Gary Welles - Retired soldier; Requested clip years later after finding advertisement in street-gutter
Jack T Tickler - Keeper of Time (Watch-watcher)
Prince John L (50) - Sarcastic prince
Lord Oscar Monkey - Knower of things old and forgotten
You (Conan) - Oblivious wanderer

<i>3 Years Ago: Tickling Forum, Massachusetts, Clip Mercantile of M_____ Defavre:</i>

M_____ Defavre: "I am POSTING A CLIP! IN MY SHOP!"
Lemeur: "I HAVE DOWNLOADED IT FROM YOUR SHOP! IT IS A NICE CLIP. HOORAY FOR TICKLING."
M_____ Defavre: "I APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND HOPE YOU WILL COME AGAIN GOOD SIR."
Lemeur: "GOOD DAY TO YOU."

<i>The next day, same place:</i>
C. Black: "GOOD MORNING. ANY CLIPS TODAY, TICKLESMITH?"
M_____ Defavre: "I AM A CLIPSMITH. I SELL THE IMAGES; I DO NOT FORGE THE ACTUAL TICKLING ITSELF."
C. Black: "AHH, I APOLOGIZE FOR MY SLIP-UPPERY. IN ANY EVENT, DO YOU HAVE ANY CLIPS TODAY?"
M_____ Defavre: "I AM SORRY BUT THE BANDWIDTH POLICE HAVE SHUT ME DOWN. LORD MARSHALL ANGELFIRE MONTGOMERY IS INDEED TEH SUCK."
C. Black: "THAT IS A BUMMER MOST SINCERE, GOOD SIR."
M_____ Defavre: "INDEED. INDEED."
<i>Defavre closes up his shop, a single tear visible on his powder-white cheek. He sighs and walks off, perhaps to peddle tickling images door-to-door in more lucrative parts of the colonies.</i>

<i>Three years later, in the alley behind Defavre's still-empty shop:</i>
Welles: "WHAT IS THIS THAT I SPY WEDGED BEHIND THIS WOODEN PALLET? WHY, IT SAYS THAT THERE ARE TICKLE CLIPS AVAILABLE NEARBY. THE DATE IS SMUDGED, BUT HOPEFULLY I SHALL BE IN LUCK. I FOUGHT IN A WAR AND NEED SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND EROTIC TO EASE MY WEARY, BATTLE-RIDDEN MIND."

<i>Moments later, Defavre's shop:</i>
Welles: "THIS IS APPARENTLY THE PLACE." *knocks* "HELLO? HELLO? ARE THERE TICKLING CLIPS AVAILABLE WITHIN? HELLO? CLIPSMITH? HELLO?" *bangs on the door harder*
Jack Tickler (brought out by the noise): "I SAY, GOOD SIR, WHAT IS ALL THIS FLIM-FLAMMING HOO-HAW?"
Welles: "WHY, I AM LOOKING FOR TICKLING CLIPS, GOOD SIR. I HEARD THERE WERE SOME HERE."
Jack Tickler: "NO TICKLING CLIPS HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE HERE FOR A WHILE. WHAT BROUGHT YOU TO THAT CONCLUSION?"
Welles: "NOT AVAILABLE? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! (pause) WHAT BROUGHT ME? THIS." *hands flier to Jack*
Jack Tickler: "AHH, SEE HERE? THIS IS CLEARLY DATED THREE YEARS AGO."
Welles: "AH. I APOLOGIZE. I HAVE NOT MY SPECTACLES ON MY PERSON AND HAVE DIFFICULTY WITH SMALL PRINT AND THE READING THEREOF."
Prince John the 50th (overhearing from the street corner): "HAH! WHAT A CRIME 'TIS, FOR THERE TO NOT BE INFINITE AVAILABILITY OF ALL THINGS! I SAY NAY TO ENTROPY! ALL THINGS SHOULD LAST FOREVER! SUCH AN ATROCITY THAT A SHOP BE TAKEN DOWN, OR A TICKLE CLIPSMITH GO OUT OF BUSINESS! WHAT FOUL IMPS AND DEMONS RUN AMONG US THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH THINGS? I CERTAINLY HOPE TO NEVER MEET ONE."
Lord Oscar Monkey (overhearing as well): "AHH, 'TWAS A FINE CLIP, THAT LAST ONE. I REMEMBER IT, AND IT WAS INDEED GOOD."
Conan (also overhearing): *walks between Welles and Jack; knocks on door of Defavre's shop* "I WOULD LIKE SOME TICKLING CLIPS, PLEASE!"

<i>Curtain</i>

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back