• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[4/11/17]* I Hate You *[M/F]*

t2productions

1st Level Red Feather
When Liz was first pitched the idea of being tickled, she admitted she was unbearably ticklish and couldn't stand it. However, she was willing to give it a try even though she hates to be tickled. After a brief interview and slow, suspenseful removal of her heels, Liz begins to tense up at the thought of what's to come. The feather provokes laughter out of her despite her resolve not to give in to it. Liz hates to show her weakness to it. Next, we progress with fingertip tickling which further tickles her and the squirms increase. Once the brush comes out, she totally begins to lose it with a combination of hard laughs, pleas for help and even screams of "i hate you"! Once we begin the upper body tickling, it's apparent Liz's underarms and sides tickled together are too much for her as she thrashes about. With the ties on, we employ the flosser, brush and feathertip - by themselves and together. Then we apply the oil and go all out with the brush. This proves too much for Liz as she laughs uncontrollably and loses her resolve - reduced to tears and completely broken down. The expression on her face says it all! We end with a close up of Liz after the tickling ends along with an interview about her experience.

This clip is pretty unique in that it's so sadistic that it actually brings Liz to tears and despite her pleas of desperation, the tickling doesn't stop. We trully break her! It was so bad that I'm confident you will never see her in a tickle video clip ever again. This is a girl who hates being tickled or showing weakness and in this clip, both occured to the max!

Make no mistake, I voluntarily decided to take some time away from both the forum and the store, but I am back in full effect more determined than ever to make the best tickle video clips possible! With that, I'd love to hear what you guys think of this clip. Enjoy!

STATS

Length: 24 Minutes ( 16 Minutes Feet Only, 10 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Liz Galif
Liz's Height and Shoe Size 5'6, 7.5
Liz's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

I Hate You - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• ihy-hrs4-1.jpg
    ihy-hrs4-1.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 211
  • ihy-hrs7-1.jpg
    ihy-hrs7-1.jpg
    443.3 KB · Views: 167
  • ihy-hrs10-1.jpg
    ihy-hrs10-1.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 118
  • ihy-hrs13-1.jpg
    ihy-hrs13-1.jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 189
  • ihy-hrs21-1.jpg
    ihy-hrs21-1.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 139
She is so cute and so ticklish!! I love the sample clip and the pictures!! Ugh, I would love to tickle her!!

She is so cute and so ticklish!! I love the sample clip and the pictures!! Ugh, I would love to tickle her!!

Awesome! During the latter 5-8 minutes of the clip the torture is so bad she actually cries while also laughing. This is a true representation of tickle torture at its finest!

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back