• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[4/19/13]* Blonde And Ticklish *[F/F]*

t2productions

1st Level Red Feather
Crystal is blonde, 5'4 with size 7.5 soles. Our latest addition to our team, Rosie, noticed her while out and convinced her to give our stocks a try. Rosie's motives are twofold though as she liked Crystals feet and she couldn't wait to tickle torture this classy blonde. Rosie starts off with some slow shoe removal and taunging, using a combination of fingernails, feather tips, wombaton, the electric flosser and the brush coupled with oil to break Crystals shyness and provoke laughs. Next, Rosie hones in on the fact that Crystal admits her ticklishness on her knees and hips, tickling them both as well as her tender underarms and slender torso. The belt gets in the way, so Rosie removes it for easier access. With Crystal a tad breathless, Rosie indulges herself with sensual tongue on sole after she's got Crystal down to swimwear - just what she wanted! With her toes tied she goes all out on her vulnerable soles using all of the tools she has and aggressively so! Rosie couldn't resist crystals beachbody torso and she aggressively tortures Crystal with nowhere to go - assaulting her abs, ribs, armpits, knees and legs. This clip also comes with pre-post interview footage absolutely free.

I felt this video was about average even though it has all the elements of a good tickle video. Reason being, Crystal's shy reactions don't have as much energy as some of my preferred clips. Her feet are very soft and she's got a beachbody to die for. However, I know some won't mind that so by all means draw your own conclusions. The preview should give you an idea whether or not you'll want this one.

STATS

Length: 29 minutes ( 18 Feet Only, 12 Upper Only )
Starring: Rosie, Crystal Avel
Shoe Size: Rosie (7), Crystal Avel (7.5)
Relevant Sequals: None
Rosie's Other Appearances:

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Blonde And Ticklish - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back