• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

- 4 - FREE FULL CLIPS!. PLUS, I NEED YOURE HELP ! -THIS IS IMPORTANT- ! please read !

tzimber

TMF Expert
hay,
first off all, let me start by saying that i whish that i didn't need your help. but i do.
i will tray to do this as short as possible.
6 months ago my father was diagnosed with glioblastoma. (brain cancer).
after starting chemotherapy treatment here in israel we got to the conclusion that the chemotherapy will kill him,
before it will have any effect on the cancer.
i wasn't willing to give up on my father. he is the best father that i could ask for and i decided to do anything in my power to help him.
after long research i have found the burzynskiclinic in Houston Texas.
after almost 2months of mailing and talking i decided that this is our only option.
as most of you know we are located in Israel. tha't 16 hours flight from Houston.
i decided to take my mother and father and start the treatment.

why am i telling you this ?
I am telling you because i need you're help !
the treatment coast is EXTREMELY high.
i have no idea how i would do it. but i decided that i will do everything in my power.
because i have to save my father.
i decided that i don't want just to ask for money. so i decided to share 4 free full clips.
every one here in this forum can download this clips. they are free.
if you can (and want) i need you're help.
you can transfer any amount of money to my PayPal account.
30cent 1$ 2$ 4$ 5% 10$ 20$ 40$ 50$ 100$ or any other number. what ever you fill like.
EVERY DONATION COUNTS !

if you can't or don't want to donate. don't feel bad. you can still download this free clips.
the treatment should coast about 14000$ per month !, in the good scenario. and this is without flight ticket for 3 people,
and staying in Houston for at least 3 weeks.
we are talking about 150000$ for the whole treatment which are almost half million Israeli shekels ! .
the insurance company won't cover it because this treatment isn't approved.

well, i think that i wasted enough of you're time.
enjoy the clips. help if you can.
if i see that people are trying to help i will upload more clips.
this forum has been my home since 2005 when i discovered it. and this is the first place that came up in my head when i needed help.

p.s
if we have any fans from Houston Texas, ill be in Houston from April 10th to April 30.
i guess that i will have some spare time between my father treatments, and i would love drinking a cup of coffee with you guys

my PayPal account is [email protected]

if paypal givnig you error just go to where the free clips are on our site, ther is a paypal donate icon ther. if you go from ther it shuld work.

thank you all for reading.
now,
for the happy part.
FREE CLIPS !

http://ticklingproductions.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=77&Itemid=93

have you tried posting on the ticklingforum.com?
im not working at the moment but i'll do my best to donate something when i can
good luck brother

hay man,
yeah, posted there too.
why is so quait in here ?

Tzimber, I'm really sorry but the Burzynski Clinic is a scam and it won't help your father in the least. They call it "alternative medicine" because there is absolutely no proof that it works. If it did work, it'd just be called "medicine." Do some online research and you'll find several sources that confirm this. I know this must be a difficult time for you and you want to try every possible solution to help your father, but you're better off saving your money and taking him on a nice trip so you two can spend more time together.

Last edited:
Tzimber, I'm really sorry but the Burzynski Clinic is a scam and it won't help your father in the least. They call it "alternative medicine" because there is absolutely no proof that it works. If it did work, it'd just be called "medicine." Do some online research and you'll find several sources that confirm this. I know this must be a difficult time for you and you want to try every possible solution to help your father, but you're better off saving your money and taking him on a nice trip so you two can spend more time together.

hay,
thanks for responding.
i know that there is allot of sayeing out there.
im myself not sure that this wuld help.
but i don't think it's a scam.... there is allot of insde poletics and mony involed.
i do know some people that this treatment worked for them.
even one copule from israel witch i met in person face to face.

again im not sure that this will work, but it isn't a scam.... im hoping for the best.

i do know some people that this treatment worked for them.
even one copule from israel witch i met in person face to face.

It's entirely possible that someone can get better at the clinic, because some of the drugs they give you are actually chemo drugs! They won't tell you they're chemo drugs, and they force you to buy the drugs for over $15,000 a month when some of the drugs can be purchased for a couple hundred a month at a drugstore. You will speak with a doctor once, and then the rest of your contact and care will be facilitated through a insurance coordinator. If you decide you can't afford the drugs and want to know how to change the dosage to wean your father off them? You'll be talking to an insurance coordinator. This is not the way medical professionals work.

If you absolutely insist on doing this, take the list of drugs they want to put your father on and take it to a pharmacist and ask him how much each one costs and what it does. You'll find some overpriced chemo drugs and a bunch of stuff that is in no way proven to do anything to cancer. They'll try to feed you some bull about how the FDA doesn't want to test his drugs because it would hurt big pharma, but that's bullshit. The entire medical industry isn't built to line the pockets of a few pharma CEOs, it's full of people who want to make a difference and Burzynski could get trials if he wanted them.

Dr. Burzynski has also threatened legal action against bloggers who post about how his treatments are pseudoscience. Legit companies don't threaten legal action against 15-year-old boys for talking about a lack of scientific evidence.

My last point- Cancer is only defined as uncontrollable cell growth. This can be caused for many reasons in many different types of tissue. This is exactly why you'll never see a "cure for cancer," but rather should hope that we find a cure for a single type at a time. Dr. Burzynski opened his clinic and just treats people with every kind of cancer imaginable. That is not how it works. Drugs taken for one type of cancer might not even reach the part of the body where another type of cancer resides. The only way Dr. Burzynski could actually have a real cancer treatment is if he developed dozens of effective drugs on his own. That would make him the greatest scientific mind of our time. Why hasn't he publish a scientific paper on any of these drugs? He has patents on them, so he only stands to profit and save lives if they attain widespread use.

You're in a tough situation, and Dr. Burzynski is offering you something that no other healthcare provider in the world can offer you. He's preying on your desperation. If something sounds too good to be true, it definitely is.

It's entirely possible that someone can get better at the clinic, because some of the drugs they give you are actually chemo drugs! They won't tell you they're chemo drugs, and they force you to buy the drugs for over $15,000 a month when some of the drugs can be purchased for a couple hundred a month at a drugstore. You will speak with a doctor once, and then the rest of your contact and care will be facilitated through a insurance coordinator. If you decide you can't afford the drugs and want to know how to change the dosage to wean your father off them? You'll be talking to an insurance coordinator. This is not the way medical professionals work.

If you absolutely insist on doing this, take the list of drugs they want to put your father on and take it to a pharmacist and ask him how much each one costs and what it does. You'll find some overpriced chemo drugs and a bunch of stuff that is in no way proven to do anything to cancer. They'll try to feed you some bull about how the FDA doesn't want to test his drugs because it would hurt big pharma, but that's bullshit. The entire medical industry isn't built to line the pockets of a few pharma CEOs, it's full of people who want to make a difference and Burzynski could get trials if he wanted them.

Dr. Burzynski has also threatened legal action against bloggers who post about how his treatments are pseudoscience. Legit companies don't threaten legal action against 15-year-old boys for talking about a lack of scientific evidence.

My last point- Cancer is only defined as uncontrollable cell growth. This can be caused for many reasons in many different types of tissue. This is exactly why you'll never see a "cure for cancer," but rather should hope that we find a cure for a single type at a time. Dr. Burzynski opened his clinic and just treats people with every kind of cancer imaginable. That is not how it works. Drugs taken for one type of cancer might not even reach the part of the body where another type of cancer resides. The only way Dr. Burzynski could actually have a real cancer treatment is if he developed dozens of effective drugs on his own. That would make him the greatest scientific mind of our time. Why hasn't he publish a scientific paper on any of these drugs? He has patents on them, so he only stands to profit and save lives if they attain widespread use.

You're in a tough situation, and Dr. Burzynski is offering you something that no other healthcare provider in the world can offer you. He's preying on your desperation. If something sounds too good to be true, it definitely is.

hay,
they have 2 kinds of treatment's in there.
one of them is really what you said. it's ordinary approved durugs that was approved for all kind of cancers.
my father isn't going to be treated with thows...
he is going to be treated with antineoplaston witch isn't chimo...
its a drug that was developed by him.
as i said before. no one can tell it will work.
but i deed see face to face people that go cured or are in good shape after taking the antineoplaston.
so even if it's effects only 10% isn't it worth a tray ?
becuse i deed meet pepole that this treatment worked for them. and they have the exact same toumor as my father. thats a fact....
so i think it worth the try....

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back