• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

4 New Tickle Torture Previews - F/F - Captured Secretary Nylon Foot Tickle

Tickle Torture

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Here are 4 previews from the clip "Captured Secretary Nylon Foot Tickle."

Plot Synopsis: A female secretary for the CEO of a global enterprise is captured and bound to a chair using rope. She is interrogated by a spy for a rival company trying to get information on secret blueprints to their new invention. Corporate espionage is serious business. To get this information, the skilled operative uses tickle torture interrogation on the secretary. As it turns out, the captured secretary is very ticklish on her feet and toes. This will work in the interrogator’s favor! She removes the secretary's white high heels to reveal her nude sheer-to-waist pantyhose. She tickle tortures her nylon covered feet using her only her fingers and long fingernails. She tickles her soles, arches, heels and sides of her feet. Despite the agony, the ticklish secretary remains loyal to her firm, giving misinformation at first, but to stop her suffering she eventually confesses the truth about the location of the secret blueprints for the prototype. Mo plays the role of the mature captured secretary ticklee and Charlee plays the role of the interrogator tickler.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

Unless I can give positive feedback, I generally say nothing. You are definitely playing to the majority of those who post here with f/f foot tickling. Since I do not regard either as 'real' tickling, they are of little interest to me. It seems a waste of a cute model and nice outfit. So, now you have some feedback.

BTW, isn't that Dr Mo?

That is awesome!! I love that chair type of tickle torture. They are so helpless!!

Your clips used to be the best, not saying your full clips are not still the best but the 11 second previews are terrible. I get 8 seconds and a screech and there is no way to judge even with 4 previews when they are this short. Now this is only my opinion and honestly I very very rarely have money to purchase clips. Charlee is my favorite lee and possibly my favorite ler but these previews are bad.

I tend to leave feedback when inspired. I've found feedback that comes naturally is the best feedback, where is if you have to ask for it, it kinds of put people on the spot, and then the feedback isn't as genuine.
The hits of folks downloading the samples should be mute testimony that Mo is still popular, and folks are checking it out. Myself, I'm not much of a nylons fan, and after seeing Mo barefoot, the softness, the wrinkles of her soles, the long toes, yum, a heaven on earth, you betcha. Mo does have the sexiest laugh of anyone currently making videos, so I'll have to take a peek. 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back