• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[5/21/13]* The Cookie Crumbles *[M/F]*

t2productions

1st Level Red Feather
Cookie is actually a hostess at a restaurant we attended. There was no plan to actually have a video done with her but we did invite her to come out partying with us. When she saw the stocks, she wanted to know what it was all about - what better way than to show her? Cookie has size 8.5 soles and stands 5'8. The clip starts off with slow buildup tickling after shoe removal and it provokes giggles/anxiety from Cookie. We employ fingers, feathers, flosser and the brush. Next, we discover her upper body is very ticklish and we exploit that - even integrating the flosser into her tender armpits! From there we tie her big toes back, add some baby oil, and the tickling gets very intense which drives Cookie crazy and she begins to crack. As Cookie is breaking we don't stop and the tickling continues for well over 5 minutes. The flip ends with a near 7 minute upper body segment and an exit interview about her experience.

My apologies on the lack of updates the past few weeks. I was tied up in court on a pirater who refused to settle so a lot of my attention was focused on that. I'm glad to say that is all done now and the clips will continue on a regular basis now. Hope you guys enjoy this one.

STATS

Length: 22 minutes (12 feet only, 11 upper only)
Starring: Cookie
Shoe Size: Cookie (8.5)
Relevant Sequals: None
Cookie's Other Appearances:

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

The Cookie Crumbles - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back