• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5 free samples from GuyTickle.com (m/m)

GuyTickle1

TMF Novice
Its's been a while since I posted about new free samples. So, to play catch up, the following videos have free samples posted on the samples page, at http://guytickle.com/samples.html. All videos and M/m and some contain nudity. I hope you enjoy the samples.

Anthony's Audition: Part 2
Anthony is a 24 year old str8 guy new to the tickling and video scene. If you've seen Part 1 of Anthony's Audition you know that he was unsure of how ticklish he was and how he would react to a M4M scene. You also know that little by little, this hot, young str8 guy let down his defenses and got into the scene in a big way. His audition progressed naturally into a full fledged scene. Part 2 picks up where Part 1 left off and Anthony loses his own limits with tickling, touching another guy and getting off though a combo of intense tickling, erotic tickling and a lot of stroking. Wait until you see how ticklish he is after he shoots.

Anthony's Audition: Part 1
Having any new ticklee at your will is a voyage of discovery. What will you do, how will you do it and where? Holding an audition for tickling videos is no different. Anthony is a 24 year old straight guy who was clearly nervous and unsure how ticklish he was or where the scene would, or could take him. GT loves a challenge and working with straight guys and bringing them deeper into the scene. What was supposed to be an audition progressed and both GT and Anthony made discoveries during the process.

Muscle Tickled
If you enjoy a ticklish, dark skinned, straight bodybuilder, you'll enjoy Mac. He does his best to fight the sensations but loses the battle quickly. Most of the tickling is focused on his upper body and groin, and he seems to enjoy being tickled down below.

All Dressed Up
Ticklish str8 boy Mikey has fast become one of GT's fans favorites. In this video, Mikey is tied down in his dress pants and shirt, and his sheer, back dress socks. He is slowly undressed out his dress clothes and tickled, teased and stroked all along the way. As usual, he can't control his hysterics. Even a str8 boy has his curiosities, especially when he is horny, and Mikey likes to explore those curiosities when he is tied to the table. He gets GT so boned and hot in this video, that GT takes his role further than usual.

I Think He Likes It
One of the greatest things about this business is meeting guy who never knew how much they liked to be tickled. GT and Sam have spent a lot of time together since his very first video, on and off camera. If you saw part one of this session, Tickled After..., this video picks up where the last one left off. You can tell by Sam's face that the tickling and teasing is taking its toll, but GT knows what Sam likes, that's the joy of knowing your partner. Sam is tied to a chair for a little for foot tickling, then tied face down on the table. Finally, he is tied on his back and tickled and stroked more until he comes again. His cock is ticklish after he comes, and the camera kept rolling after the session was done, that why I Think He Likes It.

I would love to be tickled by a younger guy. Y.M and Skype coloradoleeler.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back