• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

50% feet and 50% upper body tickling mayan part 5

tzimber

TMF Expert
first of all if you ask where are parts 2,3,4 then i skiped them becuse i wanted to give somthing to the feet pepole also. but dont warry thay too will be up soon. but now to this clip the first 2:30 min are upper body tickling mayan is screaming on ella beging her to stop tickling her but ! we all know that ella is an animal and she will not stop the tickling next 2:30min are feet tickling me and ella starting to tickle mayan feet while her socks are stil on and then we remove them and she is going crazy ! hope you all will like it.

preview: http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35562

hmmm 1092 views but no coments :| i just want to know if its good or bad ? if you have any ideas or requests feel free to ask we are shooting this week and ill be happy to try and make bether clips so evrey one can enjoy them....

well can i just say that i think mayan is hot stuff! i'm looking forward to seeing more of her! 🙂 loved the upperbody and barefoot tickling!

Mayan is definitely really cute, and this was a really nice clip, especially the sock tickling part. That's something that shows up in far too few videos, so it's nice to see it make an appearance in your stuff. I like it. 🙂

Last edited:
Yes she is, actually makes me think of a girl I used to know. And I like how you seem to cater to all tastes, rather than one specific place in one specific way.

Marvelous....That was a very nice young lady. How do you do it? Oh, I know....their Israeli. Yup. Time for me to learn Hebrew. Does anyone want to offer lessons?

Your clips

I love your models and I have ordered several of your clips. It seems that you always tickle so hard and so fast though! Try slowing down and having one of the girls use long nails to lightly and tease tickle. That seems to get better reactions from the ticklee. I would love to see some belly tickling torture using long nails!

What? And be normal? I say nay!!!! Shlevoch!
Eh Shekel Vougut!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back