• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

50 orgasms a day

meteor

TMF Expert
Not what the doctor ordered, it sounds unreal, and could be the basis of many jokes.
But for the poor lady in question it turned out to be a nightmare of the worst kind.
Yes a true incident.

Facts from the paper (a middle of the road sensible paper) in the uk.

Amanda Gryce, 24 suffers from “persistent genital arousal disorder, can be triggered from riding in a car, to loud bass sounds, it can occur anywhere, sometimes she can have 5 back to back, suffered since childhood.
She can have 50 per day and 5 or 10 within a hour of each other.

A pelvic expert put her on a regime of excercise and medication, combined with medication to numb the affected areas.(will this lead to problems later if she wants a orgasm in the normal way) assuming it works.
It states Miss Gryce (from Florida) has also started dating, but is steering clear of sexual contact for now.

The person she dates will die of shock if it happens during the date.
The pic in the paper indicates that she is gorgeous.

I can see a lot of comments both sensible and not, coming from this, but i have to say i do feel sorry for her.

Don’t you.

Last edited:
I remember reading about the case a while back. Unfortunately, the condition had been rather painful for the patient 🙁

TLC did a special on three ladies that had similar conditions, 2 of them said it would get to the point of painful after the first 2 hours of the day....................yeah that is not cool.......

Thanks for the rely.
There are a number of issues, like the pain does it interfere with the monthly cycle, does it effect child birth, how many other cases exist, is it worse in some countries,what is the medical industry doing about it, and so it goes on raising a number of concerns.

Shit, that's awful! Is there any permanent fix for her problem (like surgery or regular medication)?

But if medical science discovered a way to voluntarily control it... then...

Impressive. Most impressive.

But meanwhile, yeah, nothing but sympathy for the poor lady (and her unwitting date).

I've always felt sorry for women who suffered from this. A lot of people commented on YT about how great it must be and stuff.... I'm like, did you read the title and comment? Because you OBVIOUSLY didn't watch the documentary....

I really hope they can find some sort of treatment that works, those poor girls...

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back