• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

50 Shades?

Slaver123

TMF Master
Never heard of it till a news article today, never read the book (I'm a dude so I'm not supposed to read the book- but I'm sure plenty of people here have) "50 Shades of Grey" seems to have caused quite a kerfuffle among the "normals" of our society (is that how you spell 'kerfuffle'?)

There's so much misunderstanding about fetish, S&M, bondage etc in the "mainstream" world. When I hear about the things that shock or offend people I feel like I stepped into some bygone era when bare ankles were considered "too racy" (though bare ankles are still extremely sexy!)

It seems the book is about a consensual, total-dominance/submission relationship. Maybe more people will be turned on to 'different' types of sexuality and lifestyles as books like this reach the world-at-large...

... Why aren't you supposed to read it? Will they not sell it to penises?

No, it's explicitly forbidden "...to all flesh that doth posess ye Y-chromosome."

... Riiiiight. And I still drink Dr. Pepper 10. So?

My immediate supervisor at work is reading this, and unless something has changed in the past week, she says she's lost interest in it. She felt both the writing and sex scenes became repetitive.

I thought the interesting thing about the book (I haven't read it) was that it got its start as fan-fiction, appearing online as a story based on the Twilight characters.

...it got its start as fan-fiction, appearing online as a story based on the Twilight characters.

Well, that revelation certainly killed any desire I might have ever had to read it. Thanks for the heads up! :lol

You may want to give it a shot, I have read some fan fiction that was very well done. One book in my collection that I loved reading is called "Zero At the Bone", it's a M/M story, and the book got its start as some Brokeback Mountain fan fiction.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back