• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5500 Watchers on DeviantArt

WooouTK

TMF Expert
DeviantArt was the first platform where I dared to publish for the first time three years ago, and I had been following the work of other authors there for many more years before that. Some of those authors ended up following my work as well, so I could say that I feel a certain fondness for the site. As I usually do every 500 watchers, here is the 5500 special. Thank you very much to everyone who decided to follow me and made this possible. 😉

As the occasion warrants, I decided to take my original characters out of the storage room where I've been keeping them perpetually, along with gigabytes and gigabytes of old material that I haven't used in a long time. As a friend reminded me, if I didn't, Eliza, Brianna, and Paul would be left to gather dust there for the rest of eternity without me using them, which gave me this very idea... What do you think might be happening with my characters when I'm not using them? Let's take a look at my storage room.

As you can see, I'm a busy guy, so I've appointed Brianna as my housekeeper to organize and pack everything as she sees fit, to ensure all that material is properly stored for an extended period... Just as, in her opinion, Eliza will stay until I decide to use her in the future. As for Paul, well, for now, he's not going anywhere... Efficiency in organization and karma, two for one. 😈

Originally, I only intended to make one image, this one, but there were a few good angles within the scene that were worth capturing. So for my patrons, here are 10 additional images: https://www.patreon.com/posts/5500-watchers-on-107325141

Attachments

• 5500 Watchers.png
    5500 Watchers.png
    10.9 MB · Views: 66
What's New

7/7/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back