• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[6/13/12]* The Stryking Soles Series - Exotic Arches *[F/F]*

t2productions

1st Level Red Feather
The return of the Stryking Soles Series with Exotic Arches, starring Darcel and Grace! Almost immediately into the clip Darcel comments on how Grace's feet are "baby soft". But instead of saying "thank you" Grace asks "what are you going to do about it?" while seductively twirling her hair, following that up with "I think you should show me". And that's just in the first 25 seconds! Darcel begins after that by slowly teasing and tickling Grace's feet as Grace laughs and tries to keep her feet still. A minute or so later Grace says "Girl you are good" to Darcel regarding her tickling skills. This clip is sensual in nature and includes a mix comprised of tickling and foot kissing/licking but the focus is on the sultry side of tickling with one beautiful girl seductively kissing, licking, and nibbling another girls gorgeous size 6 feet. One of my favorite parts of this clip is when Grace actually instructs Darcel and says "you might wanna use some teeth". Very hot!

For those of you who have been patient, Grace from Ticklish Teacher is finally back! While this clip was a mix of foot fetish and tickling, she will have another appearance that is 100% tickling in the near future 🙂.

STATS

Length: 9 minutes
Starring: Grace, Darcel
Shoe Size: Grace (6), Darcel (9.5)
Relevant Sequels: None
Darcel's Other Appearances: None
Grace's Other Appearances: Ticklish Teacher

Attached are four hi-res stills and a link to the SD preview since, STILL, this forum sets a limit to 5MB total for a video file. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

The Stryking Soles Series - Exotic Arches - SD Preview
The Stryking Soles Series - Exotic Arches - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our online store at http://www.************************.

Last edited:
This clip is now available in our online store for sale at http://www.************************.

Also, we've added a new preview video directly to this thread for your convienience - enjoy!

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back