• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

t2productions

1st Level Red Feather
This description is one that I encourage you read before purchasing. I shot this clip recently and although I realize I'm responsible I feel it's important that my fans know I was unaware of this particular models prior videos before I had shot with her. Had I known I most certainly would have NEVER made it! As a producer I check out the competition every now and then, but am not able to do that regularly because my focus is on providing you guys with the highest quality content regardless of what anyone else is doing. I strive to bring this forum as well as all my customers and fans the highest quality models and content while maintaining a strong comittment to quality and tact. In this particular instance I did not do that to my standard. I don't want to place blame as to how it happened but I feel it's important that the community know I do not stand behind this product today nor do I endorse it. As a pure tickling clip it's great, but I violated a couple of my quality standards in the process and for that I apologize! I recommend that you do not buy it because this is not what Stryker Entertainment is about.

So this begs the question - Why have chosen to release this at all?! The answers, because I know some fans will not care what she was in prior and just want new content and there are others that are fans of this model specifically. I did so also in response to some recent actions on the forum. Since people may be interested in the clip, I had a friend write the description because I could not do so in good conscience.

I apologize for the oversight and will do my best to make sure this does not happen again in the future.

Sincerely,
Stryker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber is a edgy blonde with gorgeous, soft size 7 feet. She is an incredibly ticklish girl, one of the most ticklish I've worked with. This clip is straight tickling with very little breaks at all!. Amber starts out in nylons (even taking her shoes off proves a ticklish ordeal) and gets a solid dose of foot tickling, finding herself asking for it to stop within a couple of minutes. Her upperbody is next and she does not disappoint as both her ribs and armpits are extremely ticklish. After that she receives a second dose of nylon foot tickling before they come off for good around the 12 minute mark. She is in hysterics at this point, swearing and sweating up a storm. Amber also proves to be highly feather sensitive on her feet during the initial barefoot scene. Going back to her upperbody after a few minutes of intense rib and armpit tickling her top comes off and she's challenged to hang onto the back of the tickle chair while unrestrained. She thought it would help her deal with the tickling better, but it really didn't help her much and the tickling just intensified! After that she's finished off with her big toes tied together and baby oil.

STATS

Length: 22 minutes (12 feet only, 11 upper only)
Starring: Amber
Shoe Size: Amber (7)
Relevant Sequels: None
Amber's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to theHD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Amber Meets Stryker - SD Preview
Amber Meets Stryker - HD Preview

PURCHASING

If you are interested in purchasing this clip, please contact us directly on the forum or via e-mail to arrange a buy. Currently, we are only doing so via private sales until our new web solution is ready. Please note in both cases, the prices will not mirror clips4sale, but are still reasonable.

What's there to apologize for? Models switch companies all the time, no biggie. I understand if you want to keep your models exclusive to your production company but that's almost impossible these days. The important thing is that you work with this model in a way no other producer has or could. It's not the model that makes your videos, it's how you operate your business. I wouldn't sweat it.

I hear you and agree with you, but that was only part of it. The bigger issue is that it came to my attention after the fact that she had actually been involved in sexually explicit activity as part of other tickle video clips, which is not something I condone, endorse, or approve of. So to then go and work w/that person and do a video clip with that on the table is a direct contradiction of what the brand stands for - that's the issue.

Again, it's late now, but I felt an immediate need to make a statement about it. I doubt this work will find it's way into the new store as a result though.

What's there to apologize for? Models switch companies all the time, no biggie. I understand if you want to keep your models exclusive to your production company but that's almost impossible these days. The important thing is that you work with this model in a way no other producer has or could. It's not the model that makes your videos, it's how you operate your business. I wouldn't sweat it.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back