• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[7/14/13]* Rosie Gets Tickled *[M/F,F/F]*

t2productions

1st Level Red Feather
Rosie has been having her way with many ladies, tickling them beyond their control. This time, however, the tables have been turned and there is a long line of people waiting to get payback on Rosie. With Rosie's size 7s exposed in the stocks, we use a combination of two ticklers. First, the most experienced, tickles Rosie's soles with a combination of a feather, wombaton,feathertip, fingernails, the brush and a flosser. Rosie is a commanding individual and tries desperately to fight the sensation - she hates to show weakness, but the tickling overwhelms her at times and she caves. In the second half of the clip, we employ a new model who's never tickled before and were giving her some lessons on how to do it. She picked up pretty well, sensually teasing Rosie's underarms and torso to build up her anxiety before striking. Masquese, as shes called, enjoys torturing the domineering Rosie and adds the intensity with babyoil too, even using the brush/flosser at the same time. Her techniques of confusing Rosie's upper body by switching between nails on torso and underarms proves equally effective as Rosie doesn't know which direction her tickles will come from next. This video has been highly anticipated and is sure not to disappoint!

I appreciate everyone's patience while I got this ready. I hope it is to your liking and it's quite hot to see Rosie's combination of resistance and cracking. Comments welcome!

STATS

Length: 21 minutes (15 feet only, 6 upper only)
Starring: Rosie
Shoe Size: Rosie (7)
Relevant Sequals: None
Rosie's Other Appearances: Multiple

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Rosie Gets Tickled - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back