• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[8/2/14]* The Mistake *[F/F]*

t2productions

1st Level Red Feather
Lori is a blond young lady who was interested in working with us and Rosie She came to us a little tired, so right away Rosie's motivated to get Lori into hysterics and further exhausted than she already is. The reason for this video title? We didn't realize this young lady worked for a competitor and the situation is such that if we knew, we would have went another way. While a mistake, this clip turned out to be decent and we are presenting it here to allow you to make your own decision and see if you will enjoy it. This clip features bare, torso, upper, thigh and all over tickling and we hope you will enjoy it! It comes complete with pre-interview footage at no additional cost.

Posting this clip is something I debated on for a LONG time. I almost didn't do it, but after much feedback decided to do so. I'm sure this will elicit some responses in both directions, but that's ok. Ultimately, I care about producing a quality product that people on the forum are going to enjoy, so if you enjoy it, then while this is titled The Mistake, it's really not 🙂.

STATS

Length: 19 Minutes (11 Feet Only, 9 Upper Only)
Starring: Rosie, Lorie Collins
Shoe Size: Lori Collins (9.5)
Relevant Sequals: None
Lori's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

The Mistake - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

A NOTE ON UPDATES
I know my site has lacked in updates over the past month, but that period is now over. I had a bout with some personal medical issues that kept me away and rendered me unable to provide a status or updates the way I wanted. I'm happy to report that I'm recovering and will resume providing the forum the signature classy tickle video content that you've come to expect from us. Thanks!

Also for some reason this site wouldn't allow me to upload the smaller .wmv preview and the other image. Please visit our site or use the HD preview link for an immediate preview, thanks!

Attachments

• tmis-hires1.jpg
    tmis-hires1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 347
  • tmis-hrs1-1.jpg
    tmis-hrs1-1.jpg
    547.6 KB · Views: 581
  • tmis-hrs3-1.jpg
    tmis-hrs3-1.jpg
    552.2 KB · Views: 296
Suggest new videos= Tickling real military soldier girl in uniform camouflage rolled up real soldier girl of military force/ tickling buried in the sand on the beach tickling feet/ dog licking tickling feet his beautiful mistress/ mother tickled daughter and revenge / tickling husband Vs Wife / I'm hoping for a return Diana and Miss istructor fitness tickled revenge / tickling 4 Italian girls I love italian women/ tickling real police woman of NYD / of those areas is Tickleabuse,Tasha and Tommy of New York,:wub TICKLED REAL SURFER GIRL:wub

tickling real girl writer of books,tickling real bank teller,real girl car driver rally:wub ideas as you like?

I'm glad that you are back and that you are recovering from your medical issues 🙂

The forum has had some database problems recently, so our uploads are capped at 2 MB until we can effect a full repair, but unfortunately we don't have a time estimate for when that can be completed. Thanks for bearing with us.

All the best,

Thanks for your lovely message Val! It looks like the time for things to be back to normal on the Tickle Theater has arrived, woohoo! 🙂

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back