• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

* [8/3/24] Ticklish Zura (M/F) *

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Zura is a shy, reserved young lady who's 5'5 in her late 20s with a size 6 shoe. Zura thought the idea of getting tickled sounded like fun and was curious to see what it was all about. Zura's energy resembles a bell curve - with modest reactions in the beginning that get more intense as the tickling intensifies. Her upper body and legs are especially ticklish and act as a trigger for making all the other areas even more ticklish. Zura is noticeably exhausted but chill by the end of the episode. This clip feature nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling.

Zura later commented that her abs were sore for a couple days and is curious to hear what the audience thinks. We look forward to the feedback!

Attachments

• ticklish_zura_hrs1-1.jpg
    ticklish_zura_hrs1-1.jpg
    663.5 KB · Views: 509
  • ticklish_zura_hrs5-1.jpg
    ticklish_zura_hrs5-1.jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 446
  • ticklish_zura_hrs6-1.jpg
    ticklish_zura_hrs6-1.jpg
    649.4 KB · Views: 419
  • ticklish_zura_hrs7-1.jpg
    ticklish_zura_hrs7-1.jpg
    624.6 KB · Views: 409
  • ticklish_zura_hrs9-1.jpg
    ticklish_zura_hrs9-1.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 394
  • ticklish_zura_hrs10-1.jpg
    ticklish_zura_hrs10-1.jpg
    639.3 KB · Views: 441
  • ticklish_zura_hires1.jpg
    ticklish_zura_hires1.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 521
  • ticklish_zura_preview_forum.m4v
    ticklish_zura_preview_forum.m4v
    10.2 MB
zura sure is cute ticklish lady i love how find everyday women and that accept being tickled sillly. some one has tickle these gergous ladys.

Bought this the other day and absolutely loved it! Total hottie, excellent reactions! How were her feet feeling after all that brushing?

amazing how find every day gergous women and get tickle them silly lol ha.

Bought this the other day and absolutely loved it! Total hottie, excellent reactions! How were her feet feeling after all that brushing?

Thank you very much for your support and so glad to hear that you enjoyed the video. She described them as tingly as I recall and even stated that she felt so much lighter and stress free afterwards.....as well as exhausted. So a mixed bag, but I think we would all concur that is good 🙂.

Hi, I'm very interested in buying the clip but I can't find it on your clips4sale web? :/

Hi, I'm very interested in buying the clip but I can't find it on your clips4sale web? :/

You can find a complete inventory of all our content on strykerentertainment .com. We stopped adding new content to C4S many years ago.

Zura is beautiful. Her laugh is awesome and she has gorgeous underarms, the upper body tickling is so good

What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back