• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

8 Neu Bleu Pics – Lucky is back SCREAMING 10/4/04

BleuFetish1

TMF Expert
Lucky’s back and she’s screaming her head off... thru duct tape no less!!!

We’ve been promising you another set of clips from this beautiful blond bombshell… they are finally here and they are AWESOME! These pics from our latest two clips are just REACTION HEAVEN. Lucky told us that she is MUCH MORE ticklish when a “man tickles her”. She didn’t know why… we didn’t CARE… Mystery Hands to the rescue! There is something so hot about seeing these disembodied hands relentlessly torture poor lucky! She screams so loud and so long that we got the cops called on us, and this was at a professional dungeon in NYC no less. The neighbors are used to noise, but they thought someone was being murdered. After assuring the authorities that we were just shooting a movie, we quickly gagged our little screamer with duct tape so we could finish the shoot.

ENJOY!

these 8 great stills are taken from clips that are available at our CLIP STORE.

there are 4 in this message and 4 more in the reply below

Attachments

• luckmys4.jpg
    luckmys4.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 584
  • luckmys8.jpg
    luckmys8.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 696
  • luckmys13.jpg
    luckmys13.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 616
  • luckmys15.jpg
    luckmys15.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 698
4 more

here are 4 more

Attachments

• 2luckmys1.jpg
    2luckmys1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 594
  • 2luckmys3.jpg
    2luckmys3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 359
  • 2luckmys7.jpg
    2luckmys7.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 427
  • 2luckmys16.jpg
    2luckmys16.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 304
BleuFetish said:
The neighbors are used to noise, but they thought someone was being murdered. After assuring the authorities that we were just shooting a movie, we quickly gagged our little screamer with duct tape so we could finish the shoot.
LOL The danger of a too noisy ticklee 🙂
Yay she's cute.........fun on stage eh 😉

lol... yea.. she was great! it was hysterical... we're tickling away and shooting and paying no attention to how loud she's screaming and the owner, who is a good friend of mine calls me on my cell phone from the other room. I was like "huh??" She says.. "look outside you have an audiance"... sure enough I look out past the heavily draped windows and see people hanging out of their windows in the building next door, trying to figure out what's going on... lol.. then the cops knocked on the door....

everything was cool.. but they had to check it out.. since someone called... so we figured... "gag her!!" 😉

regards

lol. :-|

Did the cops insist on coming inside and asking her if she were OK?

Moreover, was there a female cop amoung them, and were you able to talk her into doing some of the tickling for you?

I think it would have been interesting if you'd left the camera on during the whole thing.

Then again, I haven't bought the clip yet, so you very well MIGHT have .... :-|

LOL! Gotta love a ticklish screamer! Did you actually tell the cops you were tickling her? You said they checked it out so exactly what did they check out?

TTD

I'd love to be able to tell you about how cool we were and how we video taped the cops and how we talked them into being on film...

UNFORTUNATELY... it was a lot more like...

being scared shitless and thanking God we were in NYC and that the cops knew what kind of business the dungeon was and were treating it more like a formality.

We were on break because of the cell phone call anyway, so "Lucky" was able to just walk up and say she was fine and she was just getting tickled.

They didn't seem like they were particularly interested or titillated and left quickly. LOL... in NYC... the cops have seen it all and nothing phases them.

true story... one time some drunk walks by my car and punches it for no reason as I'm stopped for a red light driving down 30th st in NYC... as this guy walks away I scream at him "what the F*&^ are you doing" as he walks down the block he says a few very choice things to me that totally light my fuse and I freak out with road rage and run 3 red lights making left turns to catch up with the idiot. Unfortunately/fortunately a NYC cop was right there as I pulled up and started screaming at the guy.

Cop pulls me over and this idiot trys to get me screwed... telling the cop I was harrassing him for no reason, telling them I blew thru red lights, stalking him etc etc....

I tell the cop... "look I was driving and minding my own business and this guy just punches my car for no reason". They take a look at my car... and luckily it was dirty and you could see plain as day a nice big handprint where the guy slapped my car.

Cop comes over to me hands me my stuff and says... "this a**hole is lucky you didn't blow his F***ing head off... have a nice night"

LOL.... NYC's finest have better things to do most of the time 😉

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back