• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[9/27/14]* Sophie's Revenge on Lani *[F/F, MF/F]*

t2productions

1st Level Red Feather
After being tickled by Lani, Sophia wants payback! She starts off by slowly removing Lani's heels and elicits slight giggles from Lani which progressively get worse. Sophia uses a combination of her fingernails, feathers and brushes to get Lani to crack. Next, she employs a combination of tickling Lani on both her underarms AND torso/thighs at the same time - keeping Lani guessing. The effect is more effective when she has Lani down to her lingerie. Finally, with Lani's toes tied back, Sophia pulls out all the stops to get Lani to crack. Sophia's never tickled someone like this before, but it becomes clear that she enjoys the payback. This clip features bare, upper body and all over tickling. It also has pre and post interview footage included as an added bonus absolutely free!

My apologies for the lack of updates this past month. Work has kept me very busy and I had some computer issues I had to work out. Thankfully that's all behind me now 🙂.

What's interesting about this clip is it's the first time Sofia's a tickler and my observation is that she got into it as the clip went on. You can tell by looking at her face that she enjoys the power and Lani's suffering. I think Lani's energy level in this clip is more mellower than in other appearances, but check out the preview for yourself and make your own observation.

I hope you all enjoy the clip and are inclined to buy it. Thanks!

STATS

Length: 22 Minutes (15 Feet Only, 9 Upper Only)
Starring: Sofia Castellano, Lani Perez
Relevant Sequals: Sophia's Shocking Surprise - She Likes It!
Sofia's Other Appearances: Pure Tickle Torture, More Pure Tickle Torture
Lani's Other Appearances: Multiple

Sophie's Revenge on Lani - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• srol-hrs3-1.jpg
    srol-hrs3-1.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 109
  • srol-hrs5-1.jpg
    srol-hrs5-1.jpg
    472.2 KB · Views: 111
  • srol-hrs8-1.jpg
    srol-hrs8-1.jpg
    497.2 KB · Views: 216
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back