• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ancient Threatt II

NylonTkR1

Maria Ortiz was terrified, trying to push the wooden sole of her high heeled clog through the floorboards to try to get more speed out of her compact import. The 20yr old salesgirl was on her way home when she stumbled onto the horrid scene. "Where did this fog come from, and why are you not working?!?" the last directed at her cell phone, the bright pink device cluched in her well manacured hand like a lifeline, is still displaying "NO SIGNAL".

Her heart started to pound harder when she heard the ghostly roar behind her, "NO, OH PLEASE NOOOOOOO" yelling at her phone in desperation "HELP ME SOMEBODY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEESE" her voice cracking in fear as she looks behind her and sees the same old car that was at the staton. Maria's stomach fell when she heard the ding ding ding of her empty tank warning, it may not be fast but it kept her out of his clutches, and the fuel was running out.

When she looked up, the car was right next to her, and was pushing her toward the gravel shoulder, gravel bouncing off the car it is forced into the ditch next to it, Maria finds herself upside down, with a monster somewhere outside. Thinking that her car is gonna blow up, like in the movies, she tries to get her seatbelt off(she put it on out of habit) but its jamed due to her flowered skirt being stuck in the slot.

"Wonderfull, just wonderfull" Victor thought as he approached the car. He can taste her terror and takes a moment to enjoy it. and the music of the sobbing panicking woman traped inside. "Now that I've enjoyed the o'derve
on to the main course."

Maria screams when the locked drivers door is pulled open so easily, hearing Victor curse when her seatbelt wont let her go, a quick cut and her 5'3' 90lb body is easly pulled from the seat, "NO, Let me keep my skirt PLEASEEEEESE" Maria crys as the garmet falls away from her legs. hearing it rips free, pulled down to her knees as she struggles.

"HELLLLPPPPP HEHEHEHEHEHEHE as she is tickled through her sweater, and her long sleeve silk undershirt. (worn for extra warmth) "STOHAHAHAHAHAHAP
PLEAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH IHAHA ILL DO ANYTHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" Her hands are quickly tied behind her back.

"Intersting they come all the way up to the waist" Victor observes as he tickles Maria's helpless thighs.

"HEHEHEH HOHOHOHOHOHOHOH NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOH NOT THEREHEHEHEHEHEHEH PLEASEHEHEHEHEH MERCYHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH"
Maria begs. STOPPP HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. Victor stops to give her a breather.
(sob) "I I don't have much money, but its (giggle) all yours if you let me go (he he). She says as she trys to pull her skirt back up.

"Money? What could I buy that is sweeter than you laughter?" Victor asks as he gets her purse and left clog out of the car. "We wouldnt want your tender foot to get hurt now do we?" Says Victor as he lifts up her foot and starts "cleaning " the sole.

"NOOHOHOHOHOH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHAHAH HELLLPPPPPPP HEHEHEHEHEHE POLICEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH SOMEBODHEHEHEHEHHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO" the torture seemed to go on forever untill he put the protective clog back on "GASP Thank you, thank you for stoping (GIGGLE)"

Maria trys to make a break for it, kicking Victor in the head when he starts to stand up, and running for the treeline, but her footwear were ment for looks not traction, the soft ground clinging to them, slowing her down, her arm is grabed, the sweater gives way as her strengh leaves her and she falls.
Gasping and sobbing, not realizing that her took she lost that much strengh being tickled. She is easily picked up like a child's doll and thrown over his shoulder.

When they reach Victor's car, Maria leans against it for support. Looking at her reflection. She is shocked at the woman looking back, the right side of her skirt looks like a bite has been taken out of it, the front is so low you can see her crotch. Her pink panties, barely showing thought the opaque brown of her tights. The right sleeve of her sweater is now a wrist warmer, the grey silk tee all the protection she has now. For a girl who takes pride in her appearance, this might be worse than the tickling.

Before she gets enought strengh to even stand on her own, Victor puts her in the back seat of her car, putting her ankles into a stock in the armrest, so he can tickle her feet when he is driving. "Now lets see who you are" he says as he goes through her purse. "OH a Senorita, Maria Otiz." "Now Senorita Otiz you must be punished for being a very bad girl." He said as he removes her clogs.

"EEEK HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHENO NO NO, PLEASEHEHEHEH HAHAHA" Maria laughs herself horse while he tickles her feet, working his way up past her knees crotch, stomach, breasts and underarms. For what seems like three lifetimes Maria is tickled.

Victor stops tickling, puts the car in gear and turns around toward the gas station "We can't leave Joan out of the fun now can we Maria?"

Maria can only giggle as he drags one finger up and down her soles.

At the station, Joan Anderson is surrounded by cops, wrapped in a blanked and being checked out by the EMT's. Seeing the car come back, she ugently points it out to the police. The car speeds away, Joan sees in horror that the young lady who's arrival saved her screaming for help in the back seat.

The police give pursut, but loose the suspect in the mysterous fog.

Victor Threatt has returned to Serenity...

Bumping up a matched Set

Just bumping up the other part of the set.

Just bumping up the other part of the set.

Please continue on to part three! An excellent story. I really enjoyed it. And hated that this part had to end! Kudos on your writing ability.

Thanks

Hey! If you're still writing, how about kicking it up a notch? Can you say BODY STOCKING?? There's nothing like tickling someone covered in nylon from the neck down! :drool:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back