• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A break through......I think

Dark Convoy

TMF Expert
For a while now iv been working on developing my own Character, and I think iv finaly got it on the right track, so what better way to introduca her than with a TK pic. The name, the look, everything is prototype right now so let me know whatya think.

Erica

Good!
but...Who's Erica? the long nailed bitch or the blond cutie..?😉

Oops, sorry bout that, Ericas The blond, the other ones just there as the tickler.

Well if so that is really outstanding! that old fox of MTJpub saw well...as usual...
I reckon you should draw a comic and have erica caught in a very girlish tickle fight..😀 😀 😀

and then of course we buy it....😉

Click "refresh" a few times. It'll load eventually. It's a Yahoo thing.

Great work, btw!

Yahoo is a good, and free, spot to post stuff so I really cant complain, but the truth is there systems got more bugs then a bait store. Like Owen said try refresh but if that dont work its on my Group in the Jan 2003 folder.

Enter the Dungeon

I think Erica looks pretty good! Good job, D.C. Nice work. 🙂

Thanks Guys, Im working on a short comic about her for a test run, well see how it comes out, if anyone has any suggestions please don't hesitate to post them, as I said everythings still in prototype form, so changes can be made.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back