• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Brit of all right 1/2 - Mercy (m/f, armpits & feet)

grippedchimp1

TMF Expert
Sorry for being complete rubbish lately. The only thing I ever really brought out in 2009 was my rehosted website. The one thing I failed to mention is that my old scanner was giving me grief and couldn't get anything scanned. Mind you, the bugger was 10 years old. Amazed that it lasted as long as it did. Anyway, I acquired a new scanner last month. Now I'm currently colouring in a backlog of inked pictures. This being one of them...

Now, the buxom Mercy is a fellow British resident. Both of us have attended UK tickle gatherings in the past, but unfortunately not at the same time. So to make up for this, I decided to draw her while I wait to actually tickle her in person. Here I targeted her most ticklish areas... which are coincidently my favourites to tickle. Top bombing! Complete with elaborate bondage and stocks. I've posted it here as I've not uploaded it on my site yet.

Enjoy it!

Now I'm off to get my wisdom teeth pulled out on Friday. I hate dentists...

Poisonous Monkey

Nice picture! Good luck with your wisdom teeth. Hopefully they were not too difficult to remove. 🙂

Cheers, guys. Oh yeah, they only took one out so they can allow me to eat on one side. The whole thing was totally undramatic... except I was like a monkey on crack when I woke up!

Yeeeehaaa, 2 weeks without internet and now online again and see the Master is back 🙂
Nice to see some new Art from you grippedchimp....
im a big fan of your drawings but i think you already know this.

thanks a lot for your new Art and of course,
im looking forward to see more from you😉

shorty

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back