• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A ChloeCreations Tickling clip.

cosquillero1

4th Level Yellow Feather
This's a CholeCreations tickling clip, where a girl (a model called "Dallas" i like her soles !! 😍😍😍😍😍) is over a furniture and her feet are locked in an wooden stock and tickled with feathers, fingers & tongue. It's a big file (15.3 MB) so that i had to split it this time with winrar, so you'll need winrar installed on your pc for to get this clip. To can see rightly this clip you must:

1.- To download all 8 files (ALL IN THIS THREAD!!).
2.- Double click over [TK] ChloeCreations - v502_WM_hi_2.part1.rar (if you have winrar installed).

If you are a new user or don't know how to do it, please tell me in a pm (private message).

f/f barefeet
wmv file format
15.3 MB size
8 min. 12 sec. length

Enjoy it !!!!. 😉 😀😀😀😀😀 and good luck!!! 😉 😀

PD: I included 2 screen caps.

Attachments

Last edited:
Last set...

You'll need these 5 too 😉.

Attachments

Ticklish_Foot_T said:
PArt 4 is missing...we need all the clis for it too work right bud
I was posting the last set, you didn't wait it.

HOLLY SHIT!!! great clip my friend! def helped me out FOR FREE this morning..you are the man! thanks bro 😀

YUM! That was soooo yummy! Feathers and sole-licking... *love* 😉
The tooth-brush and brushes are nice too 🙂 And her feet look nice too ... terrific 😀

Last edited:
I've always been a huge fan of your contributions Cosquillero. You've (once again) out done urself 😀

The lee has adorable feet (LOVE her toes, especially the big toe mmm I just wanna...) and this was a real treat. 8 minutes of fun! XD *hugs his new DSL connection*

cosquillero ?...............magical as always...really appreciate the time and effort you take to give us excellent clips......that was great by the way and to a fantastic tickling company..(chloecreations)....foot close ups & reactions, just cant beat it.....keep up the good work 🙂

Thanks you so much for dskodj, somebody23, canIsniffyotoes, dustman, rtl & mortais for the kind of words to me, i'm really glad than you all enjoyed it as much as me !! 😉:laughing:. I'm sorry dustman, right now i only have this one, but if i get another of her, then i'll post it. I'll try to send it by www.rapidshare.de for people than didn't get it, but that takes a good time amount.

the best

Cosquillero.....you are the best! 😎
I always download yours clips!
I like foot tickling and licking! 😍 This clip is fantastic!

LoverTickle said:
Cosquillero.....you are the best! 😎
I always download yours clips!
I like foot tickling and licking! 😍 This clip is fantastic!
My pleasure ! 🙂, thanks you for the kind of words :happy:.

Wow :-D I love these people and I love you even more for bringing the clip into my world hehe thank you sooo much

cosquillero said:
For those persons than couldn't get the clip, just click here!.

Everything I love about tickling. Stocks, big meaty feet, tied toes, licking to tickle. Thank you. 😀

Totally pleased, thank you so much to everyone than replied this thread !!, so for you all JackBlack, El Teka, SYELLA & F.L. Atlanta, a huge thank you !! 😉:happy:.

A section of "Silly Secretary". I have the entire series on my fave list on dailymotion. 😀

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back