• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Christmas Guide to survive the holidays.

Timewarp

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi there, Timewarp here. As you know the holidays are coming and some of you are in a panic. Don't worry i'm here to give some quick advice.

House decerations: Keep it simple. Don't be that guy who ends up drawing blueprints for an elbroate scheme and then ends up having their house roasting on an open fire. A few lights and maybe a snow man is more than sufficent.

Christmas shopping: If you haven't already done so already, avoid at all cost. Consider substituting money and under no circumstance should you wait till the last day. Believe me really weird crap can be found that day.

Gifts: Make sure your gifts are appropate for your target age group. Here's a few things not to give as a gift.
1. Clothes, never a gift unless giftee is poor or homeless.
2. Cards, requires cash.
3. Ties. Portable nooses....avoid.
4. Fruitcake: Declaration of war. Prepare retaliation.
5. Joke gifts: Come on, would Jesus do that?
6. Electronics without batteries: Legally you're allowed 1 free slap.
7. Excersise Equipment: The last thing anyone would do during the holidays.
If you do give these, you might as well have givin them an errand.

Holiday TV: Make sure you pick the right movie, especially if you have children. 24 hours of a Chirstmas Story is not recommened to be watched 24 hours.

Egg Nog: Go easy, at least 4-6 carts a year. You don't want to be a jiggling bomb come New Years.

Christmas carolers: Movable targets. Take aim and fire!

And above all else at least make one person's Christmas a little brighter, no matter how small that contribution may be.

Merry Holidays.
(Feel free to add more suggestions)

LMAO

Great thread and great advise Timewarp!!! I can always count on you for a witty thread :super_hap

Here's my suggestion:

Never buy a child a gift that's too resistant and durable, they might use it to break something else...

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back