• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Christmas miracle: The Chimp posts something

grippedchimp1

TMF Expert
Well, in case if you don't remember, I'm that red-masked ninja idiot called the Poisonous Monkey, and I said I was semi-retired at the start of the year. Well I'm breaking my duck in time for the festive season, and I hope from now on in I will be posting regularly. Anyway, here's my little contribution to Christmas 2007. No tickling, just a silly muck-around. Ana-Lea, all toasty and barefoot, eats chocolate while Rocky hits on her (as he does with most women), Lendo and Robi say "cheers" with some wine, while myself and my smaller sibling Minky try to force-feed each other with overcooked Brussel sprouts. Fa la la la la, la la la la...

Still to come: Preview of "The Nieces" and perhaps a commemoration of 7 years in the beezneez.

Attachments

• xmasmmm.jpg
    xmasmmm.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 1,006
Nice work Chimp! Best wishes for a happy holiday season!

Hope to see you posting regularly again, :redstar:Merry Christmas:redstar:

Last edited:
Crazy red Chimp eyes for the win, as they say. Look like you're about to shove her face into the fork you do. 😛 Rocky, on the other hand, looks like he just concocted a terribly corny pick-up line. The Chimp is back! :happy:

Good to see those awesome artworks again. I was worried that something bad happened to you.

LMFAOIRL!! Oooh I'll bet there'll be some fun times with your sis!!! Love it Chimp, and so glad to see you back!!

~K

MONKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!! (I misses you) *sob* 🙁

Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'm not totally forgotten about.

HDS, you don't know the half of it. Rocky wants to be Bryan Adams but he's really like Glenn Quagmire. Cornier than a maize field ready for harvest.

Me and my sis are the quintessential comedy double act, TKLVR18. Funny thing is, we are actually funnier in real life

You may have missed me Cheshire Cat, but do realise how bummed out I was for missing out on that Swimsuit issue in the summer? I hope you'll be doing one in 2008, 'cos I'd definitely be up for that!

You may have missed me Cheshire Cat, but do realise how bummed out I was for missing out on that Swimsuit issue in the summer? I hope you'll be doing one in 2008, 'cos I'd definitely be up for that!

Definitely...I'm certain in all honesty you're in shock that it actually happened given the progress (or lack thereof) of any of our past planned group projects...:laughing:

THE CHIMP IS BACK!!!!

:::Alerts all the newswires...newswires ignore the alert...thus the rest of the real world misses out....leaving more bandwidth for us:::

Will be a treat to see new stuff from you!

Nice contribution Chimp - your Art is always gratefully appreciated!
Please post some more stuff soon tho, these forum's arn't the same without a grippledchimp Artistic touch!

Long time no see, Chimp! Great to see some new art of yours. Awesome as always! thanks for posting! 🙂

It's nice to see ya back Grippedchimp and the pic looks great.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back