• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A CONFERENCE WITH THE WARDEN (fffff/m)

Lee47

TMF Regular
A CONFERENCE WITH WARDEN FEATHERALL

As you may know by now, I'm an officer at a women's prison. I have found myself in some ticklish situations over the years (and enjoyed them all), but I never thought they would come back to haunt me the way they did this week....

I was summoned to the administration building by a phone call from Marcy, the Warden's secretary. I walked up front with a spring in my step, since Marcy is a lovely, petite blonde whose hair falls nearly to her waist. Seeing her bright blue eyes always makes my day.

When I arrived, Marcy destroyed my good mood instantly by informing me that I had to see the new Warden for an emergency disciplinary conference. I was blown out of the water! What had I done? More importantly, what had they found out? I was almost trembling as I opened the door to the inner office...

What I saw inside did little for my composure. The new warden stood to greet me, coming around her desk. Yes, the warden was a woman... or should I say, a goddess. I am not short at 5' 10", but she towered over me. Her heels may have added 3 inches, but she had to be at least 6' 2" barefoot. She was a true Amazon, with incredibly long legs (revealed by a tiny black skirt so short I couldn't help but stare), full hips, a slender waist, and unbelievably large, firm breasts barely contained in a tight white blouse. Add a beautiful face, cherry lips, deep brown eyes, and long, black hair, and I felt as though I was shaking hands with Wonder Woman.

"Lee," she greeted me. "I'm Warden Carol Featherall. It's a pleasure to meet you," she said as she took my hand in her long, cool fingers. "Please, sit down."

I sat, still nervous. She sat down behind her desk and leaned back, crossing her long, long legs, her skirt riding up almost to her hips, and let her right shoe dangle from her toe. I could not help myself; I had to stare at her beautiful bare foot. I felt the growing bulge in my pants as I looked at her long toes, the high arch, the smooth ball of her foot. Her legs were smooth and bare as well. I knew it was the worst thing I could do, but I couldn't stop; this was possibly the sexiest woman I had ever met in my life!

"Lee, first of all, I want you to relax. This isn't actually a disciplinary conference as such, it's more like an investigation, combined with a getting-to-know-you meeting. You haven't done anything wrong as far as I'm concerned; it's just that I need to clarify a few issues and concerns that I have. So I want you to relax, OK?"

I nodded slightly. I couldn't really concentrate because of the way her legs were moving against each other, her thighs rubbing together, the silky sound of her skin driving me crazy. Her bare foot was still driving me to distraction, filling me with a desire to take her toes in my mouth and suck them one by one, to run my tongue along her sole, to run my fingers over that soft skin...

"I've been reading up on all the officers here since I took over this month, and I'm very concerned about some of the things I've learned about you. You've had a troubled career, haven't you, Lee?" she asked, taking off her reading glasses and looking me directly in the eye.

"I've never been in any sort of trouble with this office," I protested.

"I'm not talking about the kind of trouble that gets written down, Lee," Carol said, uncrossing her legs and leaning forward (incidentally giving me a splendid view down her cleavage). "I'm talking about the kind of trouble that everyone knows about."

She leaned back again, putting her high heels up on the desk, stretching her long legs out. "You were taken hostage during the riot a few years ago, weren't you, Lee?" she asked. When I didn't say anything, she carried on narrating my history. "Hostage in a cubicle with three women prisoners for over four hours, before our staff could get in and rescue you. And yet, in all the reports of all the staff for the whole prison for the whole riot, yours is the only one that reads, 'Nothing happened'. I find that odd. And the officers that found you radioed that you had been located at 2:23 a.m., but you weren't returned to the rallying point until over an hour later. I find that very odd. Very, very odd."

"Would it surprise you, Lee, to know that I've already spoken to each of the officers on that extraction team? Hmm?"

I stayed silent... I had no idea what to reply, no idea what this Amazon warden wanted to hear. There was nothing to do but wait.

"Would it surprise you, Lee, to learn that I already know what happened in that cubicle... and that I know what your weakness is."

Carol stood and walked... no, not walked; strutted around the desk to stand behind me as I sat frozen. She leaned down, her heavy breasts pressing against my shoulder, her breath in my ear, her perfume surrounding me, and whispered to me.

"Those prisoners took you into that cubicle... and cuffed you to the bed... and they tickled you. Mercilessly. Deviously. Endlessly. Those women stripped you naked. And they tickled you everywhere. They tickled your helpless, nude body from head to toe, didn't they, Lee? They used their fingers, and hair, and teeth, and tongues. And they forced you to get aroused, didn't they, Lee? And then they made you cum. Against your will. Over and over. As they kept tickling and tickling and tickling you. And when the female officers found you cuffed naked to that bunk, they couldn't resist, could they? They just had to tickle you some more. Until you came again, and again, and again."

"That's what happened, isn't it, Lee? You can tell Warden Carol the truth. It's all right," she whispered seductively.

I was trembling from head to toe. My cock was throbbing in my pants with the memory of my tickle-torture, combined with the proximity of this seductive vixen recounting it to me in her sexiest voice. The idea that the warden knew my innermost secrets... what was going to happen to me? I had no idea what to say, still... so I continued saying nothing.

"Very well, Lee. Since you're uncooperative, we'll just do this... the hard way," Carol said, with a knowing smirk at my crotch. I glanced down and was mortified to see that a drop of pre-cum had leaked through both my shorts and my uniform pants. Carol was fully aware of how aroused I was. I watched her hips sway as she sashayed to her desk and bent over to the intercom (treating me to a view of her ass encased in that tight black skirt).

"Marcy?" she called into the intercom. "We're going to the conference room. Meet us there, please." Turning to me, she said, "Come with me, Lee. It's time to continue the investigation."

I followed her swaying ass through the back door of her office and into the conference room. Here, I was stunned to see that the room had been rearranged to include a bunk; and sitting in the room were the three women who had taken me hostage in the riot! There was Janelle, the gorgeous black woman with the outstanding ass; Nicole, the blonde with 36D breasts; and Ginger, the tiny redhead whose dancer's body, though slim, was perfectly formed and muscular. Their hair was even longer than I remembered it. All three were wearing lovely civilian clothes, light sundresses that showed their bodies off to the best advantage.

"Thank you for being here today, ladies," Carol greeted them. "I'm glad you could make it." Turning to me, she explained, "These ladies were granted early release, Lee, thanks to their cooperation with this investigation. It's thanks to them that I got my first leads, which eventually led me to the whole story." Leaning down to brush her lips against my ear, Carol whispered, "I'm afraid I was very careless with the paperwork on my desk, Lee, and I may have let them see your home address. You may be visited by a tickling trio very soon!"

Standing to her full 6' 5", Carol then looked sternly down at me. Marcy had joined us, locking the door behind her.

"OK, Lee," Carol announced, "it's time to get on with the investigation. To understand the events of the riot, I need to see a reconstruction. So, I need you to strip."

"Wh... what?"

"Strip," she repeated. "Your clothes. All of them. Now. I want you naked. Or you're fired. I have enough evidence just on the testimony of these three ladies to end your career right now, if you don't cooperate."

What else could I do? Reluctantly, I kicked my shoes off, then my socks, shirt, T-shirt, and trousers. I was aware of Janelle, Nicole, and Ginger grinning as they watched, and from the other side Marcy was watching me avidly. Carol's expression gave nothing away, but her eyes followed every stitch as I took it off, until at last I was in my boxers. Despite my nervousness, I had a raging hard-on, and every woman in the room could see the tip of my cock leaking pre-cum through my shorts.

"Them too," Carol ordered.

I pulled my shorts off and stood naked, cock throbbing and pulsing. Carol ordered me to lay down on the bunk while her secretary, Marcy, used handcuffs to chain me down. My arms were stretched above my head, my legs spread wide and my ankles cuffed to the corners of the bunk. Marcy's breath came in swift pants as she came near my erection; clearly she was as turned on as I was, pausing a moment over my groin as if she wanted to lean down and kiss my aching tool; but she went back to sit down in a chair against the wall as Carol summoned Janelle, Ginger, and Nicole.

"Ladies, you've told me already what happened during the riots between you and Lee, but I'd like to get a complete understanding. Would you show me exactly what transpired?"

Janelle grinned and slipped her sundress off, revealing her beautiful, coffee-colored skin. She wore no bra, only a thong, ivory lace contrasting heartbreakingly against her lovely skin. She twirled so I could have a look at her ass, still gorgeous and full, as she bent over to peel the thong off and stand beautifully nude before us all. Ginger and Nicole followed suit, stripping slowly and seductively, just as they did in the cubicle, tweaking and pinching their hard nipples so I could watch. This time I knew there was no point in fighting it; I gave in and let myself be aroused by their erotic display.

Janelle turned to Warden Carol. "Last time, he wouldn't let himself get hard, and I had to seduce him. I told the girls there was only one way to make a man's dick wake up, whether it wanted to or not."

"Mmmm," the warden replied, staring at my nude, helpless body. "And that way is?"

"I told you, Carol. We started tickling him."

"Show me," Carol said.

"No!" I cried. "No, Warden, please, I'm begging you, this has gone too far, I don't care if you fire me, they drove me insane the last time, I can't take it again!"

Carol leaned down to me. Somewhere along the line she had unbuttoned two buttons on her blouse, so her cleavage was completely exposed. She laid a soft hand on my chest.

"Lee," she whispered. "Did you really think you had a choice? Once I learned your secret, did you really think you had a choice in any of this? Because I know your real secret... not only are you ticklish, but you want to be tickled. Every time I say tickle... ticklish... tickled... tickling.... your poor cock twitches. Tickle tickle tickle! Oooh, your cock jumped a mile!"

I whimpered in fear, because I knew I was going to be tickle-tortured like never before. But what she said was true... my cock was aching with anticipation. I couldn't wait for the tickling to start!

"And I'm going to tell you my secret, Lee... I also am addicted to tickling! And that's why I'm so lucky to have found the perfect victim... you, dear Lee. I am going to tickle you forever. But I also love to watch a naked man being tickled. That's why I got Janelle and her friends here to help, and why Marcy's here to watch... and learn." Standing back, Carol motioned Janelle to start.

"Ginger and Nicole, you tickled his feet the first time, didn't you? You go ahead and start there while I tickle this big cock."

Once again, I was completely at the mercy of these three women. Ginger and Nicole tickled my feet with their fingertips, fingernails, and tongues, while Janelle slowly, agonizingly tickled my cock from the base to the tip; but instead of letting me cum, she started teasing my balls with her long fingernails, dancing across them until I felt that ants were crawling all over my groin. Next she tickled her way down my perinium, teasing my puckered asshole with her pinky, while her tongue flicked over my aching shaft so lightly that I wept in frustration. My hips thrust upwards, trying to force Janelle to make firmer contact, but she just tickled and tickled. Nicole left my feet to Ginger and leaned over me to tickle my hairy underarms, her massive breasts surrounding my head as she alternated light scratching and deep probing of my nerve endings. At long last, after what seemed hours of begging, Janelle had mercy on me and took my cock between her full lips once more, sucking me to an exquisite orgasm.

I spent hours that day and the following night cuffed to the bunk or tied to the conference table, while Ginger, Nicole, and Janelle demonstrated the finer points of tickling and cock-teasing for Marcy's education and entertainment. She had taken her clothes off long ago so she could stroke and play with herself, so that I got to see her nude for the first time. Soon Carol was so aroused that she stripped too. I had a constant erection from the amount of gorgeous female flesh surrounding me.

Finally Marcy and Carol tickled me together. Carol started at my armpits, scratching her fingernails through one and using her tongue in the other to drive me insane, while Marcy nibbled and scratched the soles of my feet. They slowly tickled closer to each other, approaching my aching cock from both directions; until at last Marcy mounted me and rode me until we both came. Then Carol sat on my face so I could eat her wet pussy until she screamed. At last I was released, and Marcy and Carol helped me to the bed, where they cuddled me lovingly from either side, caressing and gently tickling me until I fell asleep... dreaming of the next time.

Last edited:
The first half is brilliant. Such a build up and such wonderful psychological torture.

Then it just got totally ridiculous. Why would they all get naked and why do you rush through this part so quickly? It seems all subtlety just went out of the window. And then they all cuddle? There was no character development that would indicate they got to that stage.

Seriously, I totally fell in love with the story and I think it would be an all time classic if you turned the second half into 4 to five times it's length.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back