• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A couple of tiny tickles with my best friend (M/F) (a little F/M)

cloudywolf

TMF Novice
This week I was meant to travel with my colleague (T) to a conference. We've been working together for a while and in the last couple of years T and I have ended up becoming very close friends. For the purposes of this story it's worth noting that she has expressed how much she hates being tickled (I believe her), but I also know just how ticklish she is.

Brief description, T is pretty, petite, short (5'4), browny blonde hair, size 6 feet.

We decided we could get a better value on accommodation by sharing a 2 bedroom apartment than 2 hotel rooms. So we booked it months ago.

Unfortunately when it came time to travel I ended up going down badly with a cold and couldn't make the trip until towards the end of the week. This hugely cut into our hanging out time, which sucked, but was the only real choice.

So she had the run of the place for a few days. She also had to do a lot of the networking responsibility that normally we would have tag teamed. It was fair to say that she was happy to see me when I showed up late Wednesday evening.

We stayed up late chatting and catching up, and chipping away at a bit of work.

The next morning, after we had shared a couple of memes, I heard a quick knock at my partially open door. Then without waiting even a second, T walked in and plonked face down on the bed next to me. Which is an impressive feat for someone as tiny as her! She was wearing her usual nightwear, a crop top and some bike shorts.

As we chatted I started gently tracing my fingernails along her back and shoulders. Across her skin, and over her top. Even as a regular visitor to THIS site I should point out there was no deeper purpose here. It was just mindless affection haha.

After a minute or so T said 'Careful, that's going to start tickling soon and I will slap you.' I knew she wasn't kidding.

I said 'Oh come on, if I was trying to tickle you, you'd know!' And with the last word I reached a little lower and spidered her side.

T squealed and didn't curl up in a traditional ball, but almost a reverse one. Lying on her stomach she held both hands up in claws and her knees bent, with her bare feet flapping around.

We got up pretty much straight after that and went and did our thing at the conference. T glad to have her buddy, and me glad to have finally made it.

At the end of the day we retreated back to our apartment and sat cuddling together on the small couch. We chucked on Wednesday (I admitted to not having seen it) and worked for a few hours. At one stage T stretched her legs out over me and I absentmindedly started rubbing her legs and then eventually her socked feet. No tickling just gentle rubbing.

There was the odd rib poke if she said anything particularly cheeky, but really we were just enjoying our time together.

We went to bed a little earlier than the previous night and both had better sleeps.

Just before 7am I decided to return the favour and pillow in hand, joined her in her bed. We cuddled for a while, chatting, dozing. I'd gently stroke whatever part of her back or sides I could reach. Again affection was the aim here, not satisfying my tickling urges haha.

After around half an hour I had rolled away from T, and she firmly jabbed me in the ribs which made me squirm. I turned my neck, giving a questioning look before returning to my position facing away.

She then said 'I guess I probably shouldn't have done that. No need for retaliation!'

I smiled to myself. Again, I actually had no real intention of tickling her back. I had entered her bed, her safe space. I wasn't planning on forcing anything upon her at all. Now though, how could I not?

So I just replied 'Oh there will definitely be retaliation, not really worth it for such a small reaction you should have followed through!'

T said something about not having enough energy to follow through and keep going. I told her she needn't worry, because I would. But not yet, we still had time to sleep.

We returned to cuddling, until I noticed the time was getting closer to getting up time.

So I rolled over to face her and waited until she started stretching a little bit. Bingo. I leant over and half straddled her, grasping her wrist firmly but gently with one hand.

As I moved my free hand to her exposed armpit, there was an interesting moment. I had just physically pinned her, and was looking into her eyes. There was no fear, or worry, only... curiosity? I stared into her eyes as my nails made contact with her soft underarm. They went as large as saucers and she gasped as if the wind had been knocked our of her. No sound came out, as I scribbled and poked. After a few seconds she grabbed my hair firmly with her free hand and though the threat was clear, never actually pulled.

I laughed and stopped the attack. 'That was uncalled for!' She exclaimed.

Nah, I said, grabbing at her tummy. And making her laugh and squirm.

'I will kick you!' And she placed her feet on me. Just what I was hoping for.
I bundled her knees under one arm and tickled her foot with my other hand. Probably only for about 5 seconds, but the squeals were absolutely worth it. "No no no!'

I didn't want to push my luck, or her stamina too far (she's had some recent health issues) so I let her go. And she loudly proclaimed again that it was uncalled for, before rolling out of bed and going to shower.

We had another productive day together before saying our goodbyes, but no further tickles.

Uh... assuming you were accurate with the details and didn't embellish anything, sounds like a little bit more than friendship to me. I don't ever remember cuddling on the couch or in bed with my female best friend(s), and that partvright before you tickled her underarm, you were just looking into her eyes... almost sounds like she was curious about something else. Again, just going off of your story details, but that's how I read it.

Anyway, nice story. Lucky guy.

What's New

9/11/2024
In Memory
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back