• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a couple Quesitons about Gift Cards

SpongeBob1

i'm thinking about Purchasing a tickling book online through prob Barnes and Nobles website. But i've never ordered books online before and when i order the book or if i order the book i don't really want my parents finding out about it. even though i'm 20 years old! i'm still kinda embarrassed about something like that. so i got a few Questions about Barne and Nobles Gift Card for thoses of you people that have used them online

1. when you buy the Gift Card online through Barne and Nobles website do you have to use a credit card at all to ship it to your house? (because i don't have one yet)

2. Once you buy your book or books online with the Barnes and Noble Gift Card do they send a payment or slip back with you to your house along with the book or books that you ordered?

3. and also my last Quesiton is do they send the book or books that you bought online directly to your Post Office inbox?

i think that about covers it all. it would be alittle bit embarrassing if i got caught with a book like that! but thats just me.

I don't know about of those shops/bussines, but if you have a good friend, trustable and loyal to you, you can ask him/her than do that buy on-line for you and you'll pay to him/her in cash. Well, it's only a little idea. Good luck.

You know any Barnes and Noble store will order any book for you and after a week or so you can pick it up right there and pay cash for it, right?

your best bet is to order it at a store. then you can pay for it any way you choose

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back