• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A day of fun on the lake (A.K.A., Holly's belly button worship)

Is this a great story or what?

• Total voters

NICKWELLS1985

Well, after spending many years as a member of this website, I decided to try my luck on typing up a story here. It's not my best work but I hope you enjoy reading this. Here is a description of the 2 characters in this story. Holly is five foot four and a half, weighs 119 pounds, has light brown hair with blonde streaks, green eyes, has 2 tattoos (a monarch butterfly on her right shoulder blade and a four leaf clover on her left foot), and has 10 piercings (3 in each earlobe, one on the top of both ears, her right nostril & her belly button). Scott is five foot eleven, weighs 170 pounds, has dark brown hair and blue eyes. Well, now that you know the characters, here's the story.

It was a Saturday in Late June and 25 year old Scott Thomson & his girlfriend 22 year old Holly Walch were spending the day at Lake Shelbyville in Illinois. They had borrowed Scott's father's quad cab pickup truck and his parents' pontoon boat so they could go fishing, snorkeling and sunning & had stopped by a Wal-mart to get some food and plenty of drinks (so they wouldn't get dehydrated) to have for their picnic lunch. The two had been dating for about eight months and they thought this boating trip was the perfect opportunity for them to get to know each other better. Holly had on a blue visor cap, a pair of short overalls over her swimsuit and a pair of sandals. Scott was wearing a black baseball cap with the price is right logo on it, a green t-shirt with white stripes on it and a pair of blue jeans over his swim trunks and a pair of sandals. The couple found a perfect spot out in the middle of the lake so they shut off the motor and dropped the anchor. After that, Holly decided to take her overalls off. Scott watched as she removed them. In his mind, she was removing them in slow motion and the Romeo and Juliet love theme was playing on a soprano saxophone and a flute. Scott's mouth dropped when he saw her swimsuit. She had on a dark red bikini top with yellow daffodils printed on them with strings at both the neck and the back (which were both perfectly tied in double knots) and a pair of black bikini bottoms with strings on the side tied perfectly also in double knots. He also checked out her belly button which was a cute little innie pierced with a bar and had a chain running through the outside. It was also the same belly ring she had worn on their first date together which was the Halloween before where he had invited her to a costume party thrown at one of his co-workers' house.

"Wow, Holly, I like your bikini." Scott told her.
"Thanks." Holly said. "Last night, I couldn't decide which one of my two favorites bathing suits to wear on this trip. It was a tossup between my floral printed one or the black bandeau one so I decided to wear a mismatch bikini."
"Well, I think you look very cute and sexy in your mismatch bikini." said Scott.
"Awww, thank you, Scott." she said, blushing at his compliment.

Then Scott removed his blue jeans and T-shirt to reveal a pair of blue tropical printed swim trunks.

"Nice trunks." Said Holly.
"Thanks, Babe." Said Scott.

The rest of the day was great. The two enjoyed their picnic lunch of sandwiches, chips, fruit and some vanilla wafers for dessert while at the same time did some sunbathing as well. Around 2 p.m., they had finished up some snorkeling and climbed back on the boat to dry off when Scott decided to tell her about his fetish.

"Hey, Holly, honey." He said.
"What is it, Scott?" She asked him, wrapping a towel around her body.
"Listen, I was wondering if...oh, never mind." He said.
"Oh, come on, what's on your mind?" Holly said, encouraging him.
"All right." Scott said, taking a deep breath. "Well, you see, I like to play with girls' belly buttons. So do you think maybe I could play with your belly button? I won't hurt you, I promise."
"Really?" Holly asked, smiling. "Well, what exactly do you want to do to my belly button?"
"Well, why don't you lay down on your back and I'll show you." Scott said to her.

With that, Holly removed her towel and spread it out on one of the seats of the boat. Then she lied down flat on her back. They also agreed not to use any bondage and Holly would keep her belly ring in since Scott could think up more ways to play with her navel. First, Scott started making circles around and around her bellybutton with his right index finger, just to tease her a bit. As soon as he did that, Holly began to giggle. Holly was ticklish all over her body, but her belly button (which she got pierced six years earlier on the day she turned 16) was the one place that she was really ticklish. It was also her favorite place to be tickled at so she wasn't squirming around and laughing hysterically trying to fight it, she just laid back, relaxed and giggled.

"You seem to have a ticklish bellybutton." said Scott.
"Yes. (hee-hee)." Said Holly, talking in between giggles. "My (hee-hee) belly (hee-hee) button (hee-hee) is (hee-hee) my (hee-hee) worst (hee-hee) spot (Hee-hee) but (hee-hee) I (hee-hee) love (Hee-Hee) being (Hee-hee) tickled (Hee-hee) there."

The chain of her belly ring made a clicking sound every time Scott's index finger reached it. The sound of that along with Holly's giggles was music to his ears. Scott then decided it was time to go in for the kill. So, he stuck his right index finger inside Holly's bellybutton slowly and lightly stroking it. As soon as Holly felt Scott's finger in her navel, she let out a squeal.

"(Squeal) Hee-hee-hee-hee. Hee-hee-hee-hee. (squeal) Hee-hee-hee-hee."
"Tickle-tickle-tickle." said Scott, talking in baby talk, as he continued to stroke the inside of Holly's bellybutton with his finger. "Aww, is wittle Holly ticklish on her cute and sexy pierced belly button?"

Holly just responded by giggling and squealing happily as she continued to lay back and relax while enjoying the tickling. After a few minutes, Scott decided to stop since his index finger was getting tired.

"Why did you stop for?" Holly asked. "I was enjoying this."
"Well, my finger was getting numb." Scott explained. "Besides, I think it is time for my tongue to have some fun for a while."

Scott then began to lick slowly and gently around and around her navel. Holly started giggling again.

"Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee."

Scott then stuck his tongue into Holly's belly button. This made her squeal again.

"(Squeal) Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee (squeal) Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee (squeal)"

Scott also began giving kisses on her belly button as well and he also tugged on the chain of her belly button ring but very gently so as not to hurt her.

"So, are you enjoying me playing and tickling your belly button?" Asked Scott.
"Yes, I am. I love it. I have loved having my belly button tickled every since I was a little girl." Holly said to him.
"Good. Because I think it is time for the finishing touch." Scott said.
"And what is that?" she asked.
"Raspberries." he responded.
"Oh, I love having raspberries blown on my bellybutton." Holly said.

With that, Scott blew first three small raspberries and then two big raspberries on her navel. Holly squealed and laughed.

"(Squeal) Ha-ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-ha-ha-ha."

After the fifth raspberry, Scott decided to stop tickling her.

"So, Holly, was that fun?" he asked.
"Scott, (gasp), that (gasp) was (gasp) great. I loved it." She said, catching her breath.
"Well, I am glad you enjoyed it," Scott said to her as he gave her a kiss on her left cheek.

By the end of their boating trip, they each caught 3 fish. Holly caught 2 bluegills and a large mouthed bass and Scott caught 2 catfish and one bluegill. They got back to the boat dock, rigged the boat back on the trailer and drove back home.

The end.

Hope you folks enjoy reading this story.

Last edited:
By the way, those who see that poll at the top will think that it doesn't make sense. Well, I was having some problems trying to figure it out. Oh, well, right?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back