• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A few words on Journia

Master Chief

TMF Regular
Hello, I hope I am not intruding much, but I just wanted to say a few words, on a member here named Journia. I'll explain everything before I start so everyone will see, I'm not trolling or anything.

I was reading the non consensual tickle video thread a few weeks back and I saw that Journia made videos. I looked into the past threads started by him and among other things, I found a few threads with videos. Well, I looked at them and found them to be quite welcomed and familiar. The latter of these, the familiar, was because the videos were made by myself. Not Journia. I have not seen any mention of anyone helping or assisting him in the production of these videos. Mainly because he didn't do it, as I already stated before. Shocking? It was to me. I realized who Journia was though. I'll leave that for later.

I made these videos when I was in my later years of Sr. High School, they were for a science fair project. Accompanying me on this project, was a friend of mine. Once I finished my project, and turned it in for the science fair, and got my grade, I was through. After graduating, I went to a university on the other side of the country and had to leave most of my things at home, so, I decided to take my computer with me at least. I asked my friend to hold the media that I procured on my scientific expedition on his computer, since he liked them so much anyway. It was after a few months in University that I looked into the Tickling Interests I had before starting the project. I looked at the Tickling Media Forum, but I found it to be too crowded. I saw people sometimes didn't get answered or anything on there, so I decided to look elsewhere. I came here, and settled down, and found it to be comfortable.

Now, I am not trying to disgrace a member of the forum, I am not even trying to make him look bad, or worse than he already made himself. I just want to say, don't buy his videos, because he probably stole them from me. I would also like to request that the videos he made be taken down from the sections of the forum that he posted them in.

I am sure some people don't believe me when I say that I made the clips, which I can understand, seeing as a number of his other actions on the forum have led others to be suspicious. Hence the reason I am going to prove it myself.

I don't want Journia to look bad in the eyes of his friends on here, I just thought that those who were toying with the idea of buying his videos, should stop right where they were, and hear this first. Because I personally think it is pertinent information. I hope I didn't intrude much.

Okay...all I have to say about this is, Whaaaaaat?

Okay...all I have to say about this is, Whaaaaaat?

Seriously, dude. What the fuck?!

You're a user on this board time traveled from the future and you never told anyone? I am shocked and appalled.

Can you provide proof that these are your videos? Because the whole bit about leaving them behind sounds like something I'd say when I want to lie through my teeth successfully. Why? Because it's something I can simply say and not have to provide any proof for. Your claim cannot be substantiated. With your current logic, I can say that Journia stole them from me, despite the fact I've never said two words to him on or off this forum.

Quite frankly, I believe that until you can prove it, you don't have a leg to stand on.

No, he is right, I know him. I'll gladly take the movies off. But I want to see how you are going to prove it. I mean, I will take them off either way. I just want to see.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Fuck. I can't believe everything I read on the internet.

The world makes no sense now.

lol internet. I made a video once with pig carcasses being left in a car in a shipping container for two months and then I tried to clean the car and sell it but the Mythbusters stole my idea DON'T BUY INTO THEIR PROPAGANDA.

No, he is right, I know him. I'll gladly take the movies off. But I want to see how you are going to prove it. I mean, I will take them off either way. I just want to see.

Or, y'know, once that happens. There's some good proof right there.

Hmm ... I have removed the two threads linked to by TickleGod aka a1532b. Are there any others left, Journia or Master Chief? Feel free to PM me with links if you prefer. Master Chief, I have sent you a PM, if you see this.

*Sigh*

Do you know what... even thoguh what Journia did was wrong, I just wanted to point out something good in this thread.

It's nice to see for once two men settle this like mature adults. There's been too many times in the past that, when someones accused someone of doing something, they both argue like foolish children.

It makes a nice change. 🙂

*FeatherDaemon has entered the channel*
*FeatherDaemon has exited the channel*

Yeah. I've talked to Journia a couple times here and there. He tends to lie quite often, I've noticed.

I just saw the Journia just got owned thing......it is quite amusing. I got quite a laugh from it. But, I also take it as a compliment a1532b. I never thought anyone would make a video about me, let alone, and actual webpage!!!
This is a great day.....so fun!
I most definitely must repay you.

Last edited:
I just saw the Journia just got owned thing......it is quite amusing. I got quite a laugh from it. But, I also take it as a compliment a1532b. I never thought anyone would make a video about me, let alone, and actual webpage!!!
This is a great day.....so fun!
I most definitely must repay you.

You could try putting his name in place of yours in that URL. Or anyone's.
Sorry 🙁

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back