• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a few words on that wonderful condition known as Menopause..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
warning warning..silly izzy strikes again...ahem without further ado...

MENOPAUSE SUCKS MAJOR BIG TIME..

I now see why fully automatic assault rifles are banned in america. xD

well i'll tell you a story...a woman suffering symptoms of menopause was able to get a non conviction on manslaughter..so that tells you somethng..

Or at least tie them down really REALLY well until the lady's cooled off a while. That's more my style.

Izzy discretion is the best part of valour: Is the menopause the situation my father told me about when i was sixteen," do you understand women" was the comment being a arrogant teen "o yes says i " "well son they never mean what they say, never say what they mean, nobdy can understand them because they can't understand themselves," i guess my poor mum must have been feeling ill or was it dad who had a male menopause. ( my wifes attitude is very often) "WHEN WERE YOU EVER RIGHT AND WHEN WAS I EVER WRONG" my reply er er " i can't be wrong always" grovel grovel :Izzy i al ways like your threads but i think this one may start a riot,woman on high horses and their male counter parts let battle commence. while the rest of us go to one side.Man some of the ladies on this site are going to have my ass (as you say in the USA.) but i love you all just don't all shoot at the same time, but i'am open to tickles, i should be so lucky.nearly missed the k lucy sex change no fear i'd never survive the menopause (is that were men are kept waiting. ithink we came in here about 1000 hours ago.

Meteor darlin...you always make me laugh no matter what..you are too funny for words..

thanks

Meteor darlin...you always make me laugh no matter what..you are too funny for words..

thanks for the comment if you produce a good thread (and you do always)the least we can do is respond.:super_hap

Last edited:
Izzy,good lord dear.Even my mother was a biotch during her menopause so it must be horrible!

o i'm way beyond the bitch phase...just ask my best friend who eventually will cease to forgive me and say fuck it all..and i will have deserved it..

Worst part of menopause: One girlfriend, in the midst of "change of life" had such terrible hot flashes that, say, we'd be cuddling in bed or snuggling in front of the TV. All of a sudden, she'd pull away from me or beg me to let go of her, as she turned beet-red and got hot enough to brew tea.

So Izzy, I think I know from whence you speak.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back