• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A friend...A good friend...

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
There are a million "A friend does this, but a good friend does this" sayings. List the ones you know! (Yes, I'm uber bored😀)

A friend calls your parents Mr. and Ms. A good friend calls your parents Mom and Dad.

A friend picks you up when you're down. A good friend is laughing their butt off while helping you up 'cuz they're the one that tripped you in the first place 😀

A friend bails you out of jail. A good friend is sitting in the cell next to you going over how you screwed up.

Snail Shell

A friend reads your threads. A good friend makes a tit of himself trying to reply to them. 😛

ROTFL Senshi!!! *XD*

A friend asks how they can help you feel better.

A good friend tickles you until you can't help but feel better!😉

Senshi said:
A friend reads your threads. A good friend makes a tit of himself trying to reply to them. 😛
Wow Senshi, I had no idea you considered me such a good friend. 😛

A friend tries to comfort you if others think you're a freak. A good friend is the person you're trying to comfort because people think he/she's a freak for the same reason they think you are. XD

...Sorry, guys. I think it's apparent that I kinda suck at making these friend statements. But i'm trying my best. =(

A friend tells you how good you look. A good friend tells you how bad.

A friend loves the things you cook, a good friend allows themself to be a guinea pig for intriguing dishes

A friend will lend you a cup of sugar. A good friend will lend you his pistol and shovel😛

A friend helps you find a job. A good friend gives you the security rundown of their place of business so you can break in at 2am and steal candy from behind the snack bar because you're broke and hungry.

As is my understanding anyway. 😉

Snail Shell

A friend bails you out of jail. A good friend is sitting in the cell next to you going over how you screwed up.

Variation:
A friend will bail you out of jail. A good friend will be sitting there next to you saying "man, that was great!"

A friend helps friends move. A good friend helps friends move bodies😉

A friend tells you how hot and great your girlfriend is. A good friend is the one that warns you that marrying her is the worst mistke you could ever make.

A friend sends you email.

A good friend sends you forwards about the difference in friends and good friends.

Variation---but it's a good one which I always remember...

"A good friend will come bail
you out of jail.... But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying .WE fckd up, but we had fun! "

EDIT: A friend will cover for you in class whilst you are in the pub. A good friend will be with you in the pub trying to come up with a good excuse as to why you BOTH skipped class.

Last edited:
A friend will support you if you tell them about tk.

A good friend will lee/ler for you on your birthday.

A good friend named Karen will ler you when you're least expecting it. 😉 XD

Snail Shell

Snail Shell said:
A friend will support you if you tell them about tk.

A good friend will lee/ler for you on your birthday.

A good friend named Karen will ler you when you're least expecting it. 😉 XD

Snail Shell

LMAO luv u to SS😛

A friend laughs at all your prank stories.

A good friend makes everybody laugh from telling all the prank stories they have on you (trust me, this one's experiance talking...)

A good friend named Karen will also LEE for you when you least expect it!

tickle_fan03 said:
A good friend named Karen will also LEE for you when you least expect it!

What is this, a repeat of SS's superpost????😛

A friend helps you get over a guy.

A good friend hunts down the sorry mofo and smacks the crap outta him

A friend will play "Tekken" with you.

A good friend will play "Tekken" with you but refrain from being that annoying tit Law because he knows damn well how much you hate him and his stupid moves, and that it'll wind you up so much that you'll bite my controller and break it and have to get another one again.

A friend will tell you that your new haircut is awesome.

A good friend will tell you that you have a small rat colony growing on your head.

A friend is there for you when life is good. A good friend is there for you when life is utter crap.

A friend has no particular qualms about dating your brother/sister. A good friend refuses to on the grounds that it's practically incest. LOL.

Variation on Koopacooper's:

A friend wants to date your brother/sister. A good friend threatens to and winds you up about it constantly, but never will, 'cuz it's practically incest😛

a friends stabs you from behind, a true friend stabs you in the chest. think about that

A friend drives you when you need a lift. A good friend just drives you insane.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back